• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling πŸƒπŸ’› πš—πšŽπš  𝟿/𝟸𝟹 π™°π™²πšπ™΄ πš†π™Ύπ™Ύπ™³ 𝙼𝙴𝙢𝙰 π™²π™»π™΄π™°π™½π™Ύπš„πšƒ πš‚π™°π™»π™΄ (πšπšžπš›πš—πš’πšπšžπš›πšŽ, πšπ™΄π™³π™³ πšŠπš›πš, πš™πš˜πšœπšπšŽπš›πšœ, πšπš’πš’πšœ, πšŒπš•πš˜πšπš‘πš’πš—πš, πš‘πš’πš‹πš›πš’πšπšœ, 𝚎𝚝𝚌)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. NMT
  2. TBT Bells
  3. Wishlist Items

amyahh

✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:*
Bells
White Cosmos
Zombie Halloweaster Egg
Blue Candy
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
New Horizons Token
Feedback
100% (206) +
EVERYTHING MUST GO!

Everything below can be offered at a reasonable price & I'm mainly looking for TBT, NMT & wishlist items!
9/18 edit: im mainly looking for TBT at the moment so i can get the september collectible but I will still be accepting NMT
Everything will be divided into sections to make it easier to access & everything will be updated frequently
if you have any questions feel free to ask c:

✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:*✧*:ο½₯゚✧*:ο½₯゚✧

FURNITURE

MISC.

WALLPAPER/FLOORING/RUGS

REDD ART/STATUES FAKE & REAL

FASHION

DIYS

POSTERS

FLOWERS GRAB ANY 20 FOR 5 TBT
COSMOS
red
yellow
pink
orange

WINDFLOWERS
pink
orange

ROSES
yellow (limited stock)
red (limited stock)
black

LILIES
pink

TULIPS
pink (limited stock)
black

MUMS
pink (limited stock)
red
(limited stock)

Last edited:
I'm interested in the following for 5 nmt?
Big-star tee
Bekasab robe red
Embroidered shoes blue
Garden tank pink
Traditional flower shoes lime

Hiya!
interested in the light herringbone flooring, paintball wall, black folding floor lamp, white shaded floor lamp, and lab experiments set!

I have a brown monstera, white beret, brown simple panel, brown apron, beige apron, and colourful beach ball to trade :)

Hiya!
interested in the light herringbone flooring, paintball wall, black folding floor lamp, white shaded floor lamp, and lab experiments set!

I have a brown monstera, white beret, brown simple panel, brown apron, beige apron, and colourful beach ball to trade :)
works for me 😌 do you prefer my island or yours?

Hi, I can give you the Snack Machine, Park Clock, (Black) Cello, and (Gray) Elephant Slide.

Are you okay with trading for the Red Drink Machine, Springy Ride-on, Soft-serve Lamp, and Pink Elephant Slide?

Hi, I can give you the Snack Machine, Park Clock, (Black) Cello, and (Gray) Elephant Slide.

Are you okay with trading for the Red Drink Machine, Springy Ride-on, Soft-serve Lamp, and Pink Elephant Slide?
yes thats fine with me! whos island would you prefer?

yeah just pm when you're available!
I’ll be ready in 5! And if it’s not too late could I throw in the ramshackle flooring? I thought I had listed it oops
I found some white ballet slippers for u too :)

I’ll be ready in 5! And if it’s not too late could I throw in the ramshackle flooring? I thought I had listed it oops
I found some white ballet slippers for u too :)
i’ll add that in for you! thank you ☺️

Could I get the video camera silver, the system kitchen red, the pink mountain bike and the red pinball machine? I could trade a white phone box plus a crafted nova light. Or I could just do nmt. Whichever you'd prefer!

Could I get the video camera silver, the system kitchen red, the pink mountain bike and the red pinball machine? I could trade a white phone box plus a crafted nova light. Or I could just do nmt. Whichever you'd prefer!
hi there sorry for the delay! & that works for me c: whenever you're available pm me !

I’m interested in buying the two fairy tale dresses! c: Would two nmt be enough?

I'd like the bamboo partition diy :3 I can get you some Anthurium plants from your wish list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back