• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

New 3DS XL Animal Crossing Starter Kit @ GameStop U.S

McMuffinburger

Bells
Switch
4096-7652-3321
Cake
Available for pre-order at GameStop I only saw it on the web
Releases 9/30/15 and its $14.99 USD

286y8sl.jpg

Product description
"Officially licensed by Nintendo. Features artwork from Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer. Includes 3DS Universal System Case, 2 New Nintendo 3DS XL styluses, a Universal Nintendo 3DS stylus, and a Universal Nintendo 3DS cleaning cloth. Holds up to 4 3DS game cards, 6 Animal Crossing amiibo Cards, and extra room for accessories. Stores and protects Nintendo 3DS system."

http://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-3ds/accessories/new-3ds-xl-animal-crossing-starter-kit/124963

It looks cute I've been wanting a animal crossing ds pouch and if you were able to pre-order the new 3ds it would be perfect for you :)

Last edited:
Hope it makes its way up to Canada! *fingers crossed*
I have the Animal Crossing Club Nintendo pouch in pink, but I'd love to have this more!

Aww this is super cute :D I want it but I'm already putting my soul on trade for the bundle lmao

Aww this is super cute :D I want it but I'm already putting my soul on trade for the bundle lmao

Im sure it will be around for a while maybe :eek:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hope it makes its way up to Canada! *fingers crossed*
I have the Animal Crossing Club Nintendo pouch in pink, but I'd love to have this more!

:eek: there was 1 in pink!!!??

Back