• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

NEVER Time Travel Cheat Kids...

Gizmo

Bells
Ok so I've been waiting day by day, to see when Tom Nook had good prices for his Turnips...and today they were 195! (Joan sold em for 105 each). And I sold 400 of them, now remember this was my first time ever merchanting Turnips...so I felt greedy, and I time traveld back to Joan and bought them for 80 each...Went back to my current time, Nook was buying for 60 each. So I thought...Oh shoot..This was a VERY stupid thing to do...I just KNEW something bad was going to happen...

So I time travel to yesterday...I check on my Turnips and...They're spoiled!!!
I lost 100k bells!

Let this be a lesson to you, NEVER TIME TRAVEL & CHEAT!! NEVER!

>_<

If your gonna time travel for turnip reasons, if you have turnips in your pocket, take em out, put em on a table or floor in your house, THEN do what you need to do. But yeah, take his word for it.

it all depends on the circumstances.
I gat rich quick by timetraveling getting turnips and selling them at a friends town who doesn't because then the price staye the same lol

Back