• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Never Mind, Ignore :)

Looking for people to play with, it's free for you to play (only because I'm the host) all you need is a device and I will send out room code!
I used to play these games at school with my very close friends every week on Saturdays and it brings back vivid sweet memories, spending quality time with people is how I love making friends since I'm shy and socially-awkward so it's hard to befriend people via talking if you know what I mean, I'd love to re-create said happy memories with the people I'm meeting on TBT so It would mean a lot to me!
*This game is rated Teen, I guess I just thought I'd mention that...
I would love to play sometime

Yayy! Thank you so much! Just alert me when you'd like to play, when your free, I have Pacific time zone and when I'm online I can quickly set up a room for us! :D
I can play during the night I am from the uk how will it work would I need to talk have bad hearing and speech

I can play during the night I am from the uk how will it work would I need to talk have bad hearing and speech
Oh no you don't need to talk :)
When both us are ready I will get a room code, then go to https://jackbox.tv/#/ and enter that room code, also enter a name too. When we start playing it should be pretty straightforward for you to understand how to play the game, the narrator will explain how to play(unfortunately you would need to physically listen to the narrator), but if you have any questions ask me :)
Ideally I was looking to see if anyone on TBT was familiar with Jackbox games and would be interested in playing with me, your not forced into doing this :)

Back