Never have I ever...

Me neither

Never have I ever had a stomach virus while in public

I've had rabbits, but not a guinea pig.

Never have I ever had a dog take me down to the floor.

To drive in it, no. To watch it, yes.

Never have I ever been caught stealing something from someone.

Yes, in third grade. More than once. 😬 Once tried to steal a calculator from one of my classmates’ desk, and another time stole a different classmate’s candy. Both times haunt me even though it was several years ago, and my stealing days are long over. Younger me was so entitled 🤦‍♀️

Never have I ever had more than 2 pets at a time.

Same. I've had two pets at times, but never more than that.

Never have I ever smoked before.

I’m legally not allowed to yet.

Never have I ever gone to the beach.

I've been to the beach plenty of times before! And lots of different ones too. :blush:

Never have I ever gone scuba diving before.

I did, thanks to Winnie the Pooh out of all characters. For some reason, I watched a Playhouse Disney show (My Friends Tigger & Pooh) that featured him and young Christopher Robin teaching Tigger how to whistle. As Tigger sometimes has trouble pronouncing words that have "s" in them, the other two keep trying to help him out until he eventually succeeds. Why I clearly remember that scene from my childhood is a mystery within itself.

Never have I ever let a balloon fly off into the sky.

I haven’t. The few times I had balloons as a kid, I was always super attached to them. They felt like friends to me for some reason, just like my stuffed animals did, and the thought of ever getting rid of one was too sad for young me, LOL. I always kept balloons until they were practically deflated and couldn’t float anymore, and even getting rid of them then broke my heart. 😂

Never have I ever gone on a cruise.

Never had. I'd like to go on an adults-only cruise someday, but they're expensive. Maybe when I'm much older...

Never have I ever opened a package, accidentally or not, that was not addressed to me.

I have. It doesn’t help that my neighbor has the same first name and last initial, so a quick glance…

Never have I ever ridden an elephant

I have.

Never have I ever done surfboarding.

Me neither.

Never have I ever been to a concert before.

I've been to a few, though only because my parents wanted me to go. I'm not a concert goer whatsoever. The fan environments are usually pretty toxic when it comes to rock concerts in general. I'll just stick to live performances that were recorded and put on disc or YouTube.

Never have I ever snapped and broke a CD/DVD/Blu-ray disc/etc.

Back