Never Ending Story.

Bambi

Doe Eyed Deer
Bells
Cake
Continue the never ending story.

Rules:

Don't post paragraphs of literature. Post that somewhere else. This is a game, not a place for you to show off your story telling genius.

I'll start.

I was walking through the forest and came to a fork in the road. I decided to go left and......

Then a couple of guys, who were up to no good, started making trouble at the fork in the road, I got in one little and my Mom got scared, she said....

"Your moving with your aunty and uncle in the woods!" I wistled for a carriage and when it came near.......

The carriage arrived and Cinderella walked out. "This isn't the ball," she remarked and she waltzed back in and the carriage drove off.

A crow flew above the carriage. "Cinderella, mate, isn't that a crow?" the driver asked.

"I don't know, why are you talking to me, peasant?" Cinderella responded, while leaning back in her seat. Being royalty, she got to test the new experimental carriages, and this one had a reclining seat. "Where's my avocado slices? I must cover my eyes before the ball tonight."

The driver giggled. "Ball."

Cinderella's cell phone rang. It was that ho Jasmine again.

"Yes? What is it this time?" Cinderella answered.
"Hayyyy gurl! Just wanted you to know me and Aladdin are going on a date tonight," Jasmine said.
"Ya know, to be honest, I really just don't care," Cinderella said and she hung up.

Then Cinderella began to get jealous.
"Bipity Boppity boo hoo hoo....Why does SHE always get to go out? Why doesn't prince Charming ever take ME out?" She then....

..plotted to murder Jasmine. Cinderella believe she was much prettier and more hardcore then Jasmine. She began to get into an intense debate with her driver on the best method to kill her. They were undecided between having Jafar rip her to tiny little pieces with a toenail clipper or marinating her in A1 Steak Sauce and then feeding her to her pet tiger, Rajah.

Finally they decided they would marinade her, since Jafar was a useless idiot. They attempted to chop her up into tiny pieces but then Mulan came running over. "Nooooooo! You can't kill our only brown princess!" and cut off cindarella's head, since there are too many white princesses anyways.

Then Princess Tiana flew in on a hoverboard. "Excuse me? I'm a brown princess. Well..black," she said and she beat Mulan with a baseball bat.

All the princesses started to arrive one by one killing eachother to the death.
The only one standing left with victory in her grasp...was...

Belle.
"Ooo girl. I'm so tired. Yo beast! I just kicked some princess booty!" Belle said.
"I'm so proud of ya baby," Beast said.
"Shut yo trap and make me a provolone grilled cheese sandwich."
"Yes ma'am," Beast replied.
"Ma'am?"
"Oops! I'm so sorry! I meant sir!"
"That's right," Belle smirked.

As the beast made it's way to the kitchen, a small teacup hopped it's way towards him.
"What are you doing?" Chip asked
"Making provolone grilled cheese sandwich for muh gal" Beast answered

Then the beast realized he was no longer a beast... he was A TAMED PET!

The pet wanted help with moving his couch. He asked you to find some friends to help him move. You went back to find some friends...

and then the main character, whoever the heck that is, went to go find some friends. Then he/she remembered. He/she did not have any friends..

Because he enjoyed shooting endangered species. So instead of finding friends, the protagonist hired...

Simba to play a game of "the Most Dangerous Game". Simba...

which was the number of death. This caused the apocalypse and all life was wiped out except for one...

Back