Netflix and other streaming stuff

Netflix is getting rid of too many popular TV shows and movies, all while replacing them with an excessive amount of originals. As much as I detest The Office and Friends (& think it's ridiculous that they paid $100 million for 1 year of a 25-year-old sitcom), it's undeniable that removing those from the platform will result in a pretty decent subscriber drop.

I really hate that so many production companies will be starting their own streaming services. Remember several years ago when the trend was to "cut the cord", because cable/satellite was ridiculously overpriced compared to Netflix and Hulu monthly? At this point, people may end up returning to cable or satellite?it's probably going to cost less per month than it will to juggle several streaming services.

Anyway, I still like using Netflix, but they should cut back on the originals (even though some of them are very good).
I don't know if Amazon Prime Video is worth paying for on its own, but it's a superb benefit of Prime itself. Hulu seems to have a better selection of TV shows than Netflix does, but I've never tried it before.

I had it for a little bit, mostly because my sister had a lot of content she wanted to watch. I personally only used it to watch Come Fly With Me and some of the Pokemon XY/XYZ anime

Yeah I use Netflix. I don't really care that much about the Office and Friends, so I'm not too bothered about them going away soon. It has Stranger Things and the Disastrous Life of Saiki K, which are two shows I could rewatch infinitely. also Nailed It! Super fun baking show where inexperienced people try to create elaborate Pinterest-esque creations.

I also have Hulu, I got it free with Spotify Premium. Some very good shows on there too but I find the layout of it confusing/annoying, as well as the ads. :/ in that respect I prefer Netflix.

I’ve never used Netflix and probably never will, just because I’m not interested in most of the shows offered. I do use VRV right now for watching anime and other shows.

However, I am looking at subscribing to Hulu because apparently they don’t have Trigun or Samurai Champloo on Crunchyroll/VRV anymore, but they do on Hulu. <.<

Never used Netflix or any of the other streaming services as they don't really have any show or movie
which I would find interesting.

Back