• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Ness' "I'm a Cop YOU IDIOT" - Town Wins

Great

##Vote: No lynch
With what we know now, no lynch is the best option, and unless we get a guilty from a cop, it'll likely remain this way

Kirby, the beginning of this game for me was when I was asleep, and then I was at work all day which I said, and when I was able to, I did post. Not to mention, this is still currently the beginning of the game and I am putting effort..... so like wtf

You put more effort when town imo. But I haven't seen you try and push for a lynch, you usually try and push for a lynch very early like Amazon in Bianca game.

- - - Post Merge - - -

##Vote: No lynch

You put more effort when town imo. But I haven't seen you try and push for a lynch, you usually try and push for a lynch very early like Amazon in Bianca game.

Well I was scum in Death by Design and SK in your last game when I led the lynch on bianca... so shouldn't my change in style be reassuring to you that I'm town?

You said I'm being scummy now because I usually put effort early into lynching someone on day 1. I did not do that this game. You cited Death by Design for me lynching someone early (Evan). But in that game I was scum.... so your argument and point makes absolutely no effing sense

You said I'm being scummy now because I usually put effort early into lynching someone on day 1. I did not do that this game. You cited Death by Design for me lynching someone early (Evan). But in that game I was scum.... so your argument and point makes absolutely no effing sense

I know how good you're at being scum TBH.

I know how good you're at being scum TBH.

what the hell does that have to do with anything..... if thats the case then why bring up any of your flawed logic at all? Why not just leave it as "toad is hard to read" thats what I do with you now. But damn you are trying really hard to put sus on me

If we are going to lynch anyone, I think it should be Kirby

hi guys it's 3am and idk why I'm awake n just remembering this game. rip waffles

also I haven't read anything too closely I'm too tired right now. I'll b back tomorrow~

what the hell does that have to do with anything..... if thats the case then why bring up any of your flawed logic at all? Why not just leave it as "toad is hard to read" thats what I do with you now. But damn you are trying really hard to put sus on me

If we are going to lynch anyone, I think it should be Kirby

You didn't say I was hard to read, you just said I was acting odd. Why AtE already?

You didn't say I was hard to read, you just said I was acting odd. Why AtE already?

WRONG

Myself said:
and you feel odd as usual. You seem scummy and town because you just always do early in the game.

Myself said:
And I say every time that I'm wrong about you because I always think you are scum

I talked about it this game, and in other games. I never try to glean your alignment from day 1 because you always seem scummy AKA hard to read. and yeah I get frustrated a lot when players can't read. Its also annoying how you pinged from one attempt at scum reading me based on my effort and now you want to say I'm using AtE. sorry I get annoyed when I give you a solid response to why your case is garbage and you don't even acknowledge it, but try futilely to sus me even more

WRONG

I talked about it this game, and in other games. I never try to glean your alignment from day 1 because you always seem scummy AKA hard to read. and yeah I get frustrated a lot when players can't read. Its also annoying how you pinged from one attempt at scum reading me based on my effort and now you want to say I'm using AtE. sorry I get annoyed when I give you a solid response to why your case is garbage and you don't even acknowledge it, but try futilely to sus me even more

It wasn't even a case.

@Bowie can you make a reads list?

lol I couldn't go back to sleep and reread the thread. what i want to know is if waffles had the idea to bait claim,why didnt she protect herself? hmmm

Ok thoughts!

Chick- i dont know how she played as scum from whichever last game that dolby mentioned, but i dont like how she's being townread (by dolby) based on difference in meta. she was coasty in sk madness so I won't overlook it this time.

toads- has been consistently antitown for too many games in a row that i rly hv forgotten how he plays as town lmao. but anyway, he said that the waffle kill made no sense, and iirc he'd always claimed the kills make no sense as mafia. a dumb reasoning for now, but I can usually tell when toads' scum later on anyway.

bowie- hm i don't know how to read him so null. so far he has a pretty nonchalant tone, somewhat like what I remember of his town self but idk

dolby- appears to be his usual town self. hmmmm I don't get any bad vibes from him so far. I have a question though, if I am town, then who else could be Kirby's partner?

Kirby- funny how u townread me based on that one sentence. how are u so sure I wasn't being sarcastic? regardless, his playstyle right now reminds me of bianca's game (the one u hv to escape in a car). but I'll keep my eyes on u.

if I hv to choose a scum team, I'd say chick/toads. this is subject to change.

Hey, can nobody else vote no lynch so we don't maj? Thanks

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Ser, if you are town and Kirby's scum, then her partner is Bowie/Chick with the latter more likely

Back