• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Ness' "I'm a Cop YOU IDIOT" - Town Wins

Yes, you were talking about Toads as well, but the fact that of the two others who I brought up, it's telling that you focused on Bowie. Especially when I'm already focusing on you and Seroja as a possible team

So I can't townlean someone quickly with out being accuse of being on same scumteam with that person.

Kirby's anxiety is probably just increasing since I had high up in my reads. Maybe you think I'm an easy target for some reason to try and lynch? Ironic you call me sheeping when you're doing just that, shifting from Toads to me when you realise you aren't getting anywhere.

Gonna stick with a no lynch either way, though. I'm really eager to see some Cop action.

I'm just a vt anyway

- - - Post Merge - - -

Kirby's anxiety is probably just increasing since I had high up in my reads. Maybe you think I'm an easy target for some reason to try and lynch? Ironic you call me sheeping when you're doing just that, shifting from Toads to me when you realise you aren't getting anywhere.

Gonna stick with a no lynch either way, though. I'm really eager to see some Cop action.

I don't think you're a easy target. I just kinda felt like you was more lurky than usual and I haven't seen you as mafia.

Ugh
With this I see scum motivations, but Kirby's shift was far far worse, and Kirby/Bowie isn't compatible

How come you posted right after I was sus of you? I feel like you're prob posting if people are sus of you. Because you were lurky and no one sus you so you didn't post.

I've already posted my reads, Kirby. There is very little for me to say. I'm opting for a no lynch, and nobody's really posted anything within the past five pages or so that has any more or less substance.

I just feel like you're trying to jump on bandwagons with what you've said about me in particular.

Guys I feel kirby is town. I dont care if saying this is making me look like I'm tryna save my scummate but I tly feel like he could be town. It seemed like I was being ambiguous but I wasn't. The only null I had was Bowie and the only strong town read I have was Dolby. Kirby was leaning town but I'm wary of him meaning the read can change depending on his future posts. Toads wasn't a strong scum lean but he's a scumlean nonetheless.

@I dont like u town reading chick just cos she's posting differently this game from last game, because I didn't play or read the last game and I don't see her as town at all this game. I wasn't being ambiguous about her either, I said she was coasty last game, and her being coasty this game is making me sus her. Also I'm calling her out right now so she can post why she's suddenly sussing me and Bowie after Dolby made his giant post about us.

Also another interesting point about toads
toadsworthy;7616076 [color=green said:
Seroja[/color] - you are doing the best job of genuine questioning and scum hunting. I always say it, but if you are scum, then you will def win.
You always say this to me when you're scum toads.

I hope I'm wrong because no one should be mafia so many times in a row, but toads is checking off all of his usual scum meta to me. From putting most people at sus to sussing Dolby (or any strong town players) based on him being dangerous (cant trust/paranoia).

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ebwop: @Dolby

I only see Toads posting if someone is sus of him TBH.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Seroja post feels like she is town TBH. I haven't seen her as scum in a while but def feel town to me.

I've already posted my reads, Kirby. There is very little for me to say. I'm opting for a no lynch, and nobody's really posted anything within the past five pages or so that has any more or less substance.

I just feel like you're trying to jump on bandwagons with what you've said about me in particular.

I really don't like this. You're saying no one is posting anything of substance yet you don't want to try and change that. It's like you're fine with the lack of content so that the no lynch happens. There must be something you want to ask someone? Unless of course you're really scum and is lazy to even pretend to scumhunt?

Ok, really imo. It's either Seroja/Kirby, Toads/Bowie still. Chick/Toads possible as well I feel but less likely

I only see Toads posting if someone is sus of him TBH.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Seroja post feels like she is town TBH. I haven't seen her as scum in a while but def feel town to me.

I posted my reads after a five hour interlude all around the same time as Dolby's post....

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, really imo. It's either Seroja/Kirby, Toads/Bowie still. Chick/Toads possible as well I feel but less likely

Dolby/Chick, Dolby/Bowie works too but thats just imo

When I first call out Toads in this post he posts.

already claiming?

- - - Post Merge - - -

toady seems lurky

Well this game started at 2am for me, and I didn't notice anything until 6:30 while getting ready for clinic and then I was reading post by post while driving to clinic. So here I am, and slow your roll.

Its hard to assume balance in games like these, so I'm not. It going to jump and say one is def Dolby or Seroja and then one in.... the others. Not to mention I remember a convo with ness after BOtW where we talked about how I didn't follow normal experience balance guidelines. And yeah Kirby you are likely to be right when you guess almost half the list to be scum. Chick's reaction and posts so far are weird. Kirby feels odd. And waffles seems helpful and meme-y which leads me to think they are town

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm not going to jump and say*

first quote is just me calling him out.

After I keep tunneling he seems to keep posting. Most of his posts seem to just be replying to my sus on him. And when I lay off of him he just lurks. Overall Toads the majority of your posts are just replying to sus on you.

I really don't like this. You're saying no one is posting anything of substance yet you don't want to try and change that. It's like you're fine with the lack of content so that the no lynch happens. There must be something you want to ask someone? Unless of course you're really scum and is lazy to even pretend to scumhunt?

This just sounds like you're trying to push me into a corner and/or twist my words, honestly. I'm acting no different to anybody else in terms of activity. You're still null in my reads, and your attitude doesn't phase me as scum so far, but the protectiveness is off-putting. I don't think Seroja/Kirby would work at all, but it's a possibility.

When I first call out Toads in this post he posts.

first quote is just me calling him out.

After I keep tunneling he seems to keep posting. Most of his posts seem to just be replying to my sus on him. And when I lay off of him he just lurks. Overall Toads the majority of your posts are just replying to sus on you.

Kirby, who else do you find sus in this game?

I posted my reads after a five hour interlude all around the same time as Dolby's post....

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dolby/Chick, Dolby/Bowie works too but thats just imo

putting Dolby on a scumteam because he puts you on 2 of his scumteams he can think of?

This just sounds like you're trying to push me into a corner and/or twist my words, honestly. I'm acting no different to anybody else in terms of activity. You're still null in my reads, and your attitude doesn't phase me as scum so far, but the protectiveness is off-putting. I don't think Seroja/Kirby would work at all, but it's a possibility.

Aside from chick, I think you have been the most quiet.... and seroja does have a point, what overall do you think about the Kirby vs Me feud? and about Dolby in general this game? surely you must have some question about something

- - - Post Merge - - -

putting Dolby on a scumteam because he puts you on 2 of his scumteams he can think of?

any thoughts on this game that don't revolve around me? because as even you have pointed out, all you have done in this game is say I'm scum and for really bad reasons

@ Toads bowie and Chick. Chick because I see them lurking and then they leave and lurk again. Bowie because he feels different from usual.

I'm putting Chick at null because they seem to be lurking or coasting along like last game.

OKAAY IM DOING MY READS POST FINALLY

- - - Post Merge - - -

@ Toads bowie and Chick. Chick because I see them lurking and then they leave and lurk again. Bowie because he feels different from usual.

I'm putting Chick at null because they seem to be lurking or coasting along like last game.
Bro, I’m not coasting, I could be inactive because.... DUH I'M AT A HOSPITAL
and I’m not avoiding the game on purpose, okay?

Back