• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Ness' "I'm a Cop YOU IDIOT" - Town Wins

and mafia isn't her favorite role

- - - Post Merge - - -

for Seroja

- - - Post Merge - - -

Chick and seroja did not role claim lol, and you feel odd as usual. You seem scummy and town because you just always do early in the game. But I do agree on waffles

I have patients at 8:30, 9:30 and 1 so I will be back later tonight

softclaim.

Still prob mad at me for claiming jester.

and mafia isn't her favorite role

- - - Post Merge - - -

for Seroja

- - - Post Merge - - -

softclaim.

Still prob mad at me for claiming jester.

Softclaim? Where is that coming from, what's with you and claiming? And I say every time that I'm wrong about you because I always think you are scum

Softclaim? Where is that coming from, what's with you and claiming? And I say every time that I'm wrong about you because I always think you are scum

that is because you're still mad at me for that jester claim. I thought she said she got her favorite role after game has started.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I been trying to not do that again.

I'm writing this as I mean half asleep in my hospital bed.
It’s 10pm for me now, I have some things I’ve observed in my head, so I’ll do a reads post tomorrow.
Goodnight.

here is the Quote Toads, I think you mostly sus me cause of that jester claim TBH.

I always think you are scum because of that game you just linked... so i've started to just not pay attention to you until at least day 2, because otherwise I just always want to vote you

To be honest Kirby vs Toads doesn't really make sense to me because of Kirby's reaction to Sej's joke claim post and softclaim thing I'm giving him orange card sorry boi

Chick high key seems to be playing differently than last game (though this could be because of her location). Townlean for that
I will say waffles seems like town bc I remember old TBT strats where mafia simply wouldn't post scenario possibilities.

Kirby where'd Chick claim? Will evaluate Toads v Kirby later when I have time

Claims and balance are not viable reasons to be sussing people imo.... there is too much unknowns to it

So I'm going to strictly look at whose being freaking scummy, and as long as no red flags come along due to balance/claims then I will keep with my analysis, because its been pretty good as of recently

To be honest Kirby vs Toads doesn't really make sense to me because of Kirby's reaction to Sej's joke claim post and softclaim thing I'm giving him orange card sorry boi

On my second thought I'll try to figure it out but it seems too early to tell

I'm going to call out Chick as well since you really can't tell if shes town or mafia, compare to FNAF game she made a point about Bianca and Glow. You guys says she was more inactive compare to previous games? well tbh shes always inactive usually she post around 4 AM to 7AM in your time and no she didn't claim doc I jokingly claim doc

- - - Post Merge - - -

Last game Chick was kinda coasting, only time she was not coasting was during D1 and N1 and then she started to make less content after that.

She wasn't exactly coasting that time she was sick she usually promise to make reads and all but can't due to her health issues rn she's at the hospital.

I think she was more on lurking than coasting last game and more inactive than her previous games Chick doesn' t even communicate with me and Evan in scum chat

- - - Post Merge - - -

I will say waffles seems like town bc I remember old TBT strats where mafia simply wouldn't post scenario possibilities.

Dude don't always rely on old TBT mafia strat its outdated and scum can make that post as well just to get townlean

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wtf is tbt post okay??? My post is around 11 pm

On my second thought I'll try to figure it out but it seems too early to tell

I'm going to call out Chick as well since you really can't tell if shes town or mafia, compare to FNAF game she made a point about Bianca and Glow. You guys says she was more inactive compare to previous games? well tbh shes always inactive usually she post around 4 AM to 7AM in your time and no she didn't claim doc I jokingly claim doc

Last game Chick was kinda coasting, only time she was not coasting was during D1 and N1 and then she started to make less content after that.

Day 1

ITookYourWaffles was killed last night. They're role was Doctor.

You have 24 hours to lynch someone, voting is done in this thread

Also ending night early because I didn't have time to earlier.

Lolololol wtf ah well bye guys :p
Lesson learned dont bait

Last edited:
Back