• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Ness' "I'm a Cop YOU IDIOT" - Town Wins

Of the three people who have actually posted, I feel like I like Chick the most bc they had a focus on causing mislynches last game, which I haven't seen yet

Kirby and Toads are kinda weird, and I think there's one scum between them. Kinda want to lynch Kirby because his partner would almost certainly be Seroja. Though Toads pointing at Chick and Kirby, and townleaning waffles, then killing him feels like a cheap power grab. But again, it feels obvious. Leaning Kirby on scum between the two. They are def not on the same maf team

Want more from Bowie and Ser

- - - Post Merge - - -

Some1 fix this glitch

I will do better analysis when I'm home and on computer, but waffles is a weird choice tbh

what you mean by Chick focus on mislynches @Dolby?

And why you think Seroja could be on scumteam with me. I'm not scum BTW
I don't think Seroja favorite role would be mafia.

- - - Post Merge - - -

waffles kill isn't that surprising cause he joked he was doctor and mafia took it as a claim.

what you mean by Chick focus on mislynches @Dolby?

And why you think Seroja could be on scumteam with me. I'm not scum BTW
I don't think Seroja favorite role would be mafia.

- - - Post Merge - - -

waffles kill isn't that surprising cause he joked he was doctor and mafia took it as a claim.

Chick pretty much just tried to cause MLs and throw shade. Last comment by Toads is really meh to me

- - - Post Merge - - -

Though the fact that you took it to mean Seroja was town was bothering

Chick pretty much just tried to cause MLs and throw shade. Last comment by Toads is really meh to me

- - - Post Merge - - -

Though the fact that you took it to mean Seroja was town was bothering

I took it as town because I don't think her favorite role would be mafia cause she says it is stressful. I could be wrong. Right now she has been kinda coasting (that is her scum meta) but she could be busy.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Toads prob puts more effort in when he's town.

Hi! I'm alive. Was handling some chores.

I kind of think Chick is just gonna use her illness as an excuse to blend in with Town, personally. I'm also a little concerned about how active Kirby is. Anxious scum, maybe?

Right now I'm swaying more towards lynching Kirby, but I'll keep my options open.

I kind of think Chick is just gonna use her illness as an excuse to blend in with Town, personally. I'm also a little concerned about how active Kirby is. Anxious scum, maybe?

Right now I'm swaying more towards lynching Kirby, but I'll keep my options open.

Are you sheeping Dolby?

Uh

Isn't this pretty much what Toads said, exempting waffles since she died?

Are you sheeping Dolby?

Nah, I just think it's the most likely conclusion with everything that's been said so far.

I know there would have been no way Chick could know she was gonna be scum, but she didn't mention her illness again until after the game started. It's a good way to sort of excuse yourself from participating and lurking in the scum chat instead or something.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm gonna have a bite to eat and think things through a little more. There's not enough for me to go off, though.

Nah, I just think it's the most likely conclusion with everything that's been said so far.

I know there would have been no way Chick could know she was gonna be scum, but she didn't mention her illness again until after the game started. It's a good way to sort of excuse yourself from participating and lurking in the scum chat instead or something.
I think that Chick is town because she didn't really throw shade at anyone. Which was pretty much her primary strategy last game (nearly causing a Bianca lynch for example). At the same time, Chick hasn't been around for awhile, but her comment towards waffles thing isn't really beneficial from a maf perspective with that play style

Dolby feels town to me. Think he would prob be more lurky and try to not reply to every post if he's mafia and the lack of him asking questions.

Looking at Chick's last game she does put sus on someone very early but don't see it right now.

Seroja, I still think you're town based on how you said you got your favorite role. This is mostly on a gut feeling.

Leaning Toads as scum because he usually puts lots of eforrt at beginning of games start but don't see that.

Bowie, I'm not sure.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm gonna have a bite to eat and think things through a little more. There's not enough for me to go off, though.

Bowie isn't really reading the thread it seems like, because I think there is enough to start putting together reads at least. So this post is weird. Also I'm willing to give Chick benefit of the doubt for their current situation, so Bowie's callousness to that is also strange. I don't know if I scum-lean it yet, but its what I'm noticing so far.

I don't know whats up with Kirby, but I said I was at clinic and doing work, and I'm going to do actual reads when I'm home. I don't see how you can say I'm not putting in effort and should be sus when Seroja has done way less than I have. Seems like a convenient freudian slip, so I understand Dolby's correlation of those two together. Kirby tunneling me all day so far is out of character for him because he is usually all over the place. Also how can you determine my play style for N0 when we barely ever have a N0 in games.

Dolby seems less effort than he usually is when he is town, so I'm hoping for more out of him....

Whoever else is town can you please make it more obvious to me please?

Also, with 6 alive, it's MYLO already. Best option is to NL

Is no lynch allowed in this game?

Also, with 6 alive, it's MYLO already. Best option is to NL

Is no lynch allowed in this game?

Yes this is true, because if we mislynch, mafia kills another one and we lose. If we wait a night phase, it gives the cop the option of getting another inspect on scum. I would say if we aren't for sure about someone then yeah we better no lynch

Kinda thinking it's either Kirby/Ser or Toads/Bowie. Second team is far weaker in terms in evidence, but I feel that there's more cause to scumread him over Kirby. Ser could be scum on a team apart from Kirby, but dat linkage though

Kinda thinking it's either Kirby/Ser or Toads/Bowie. Second team is far weaker in terms in evidence, but I feel that there's more cause to scumread him over Kirby. Ser could be scum on a team apart from Kirby, but dat linkage though

I could see you as scum with any of them tbh....

Bowie isn't really reading the thread it seems like, because I think there is enough to start putting together reads at least. So this post is weird. Also I'm willing to give Chick benefit of the doubt for their current situation, so Bowie's callousness to that is also strange. I don't know if I scum-lean it yet, but its what I'm noticing so far.

I don't know whats up with Kirby, but I said I was at clinic and doing work, and I'm going to do actual reads when I'm home. I don't see how you can say I'm not putting in effort and should be sus when Seroja has done way less than I have. Seems like a convenient freudian slip, so I understand Dolby's correlation of those two together. Kirby tunneling me all day so far is out of character for him because he is usually all over the place. Also how can you determine my play style for N0 when we barely ever have a N0 in games.

Dolby seems less effort than he usually is when he is town, so I'm hoping for more out of him....

Whoever else is town can you please make it more obvious to me please?

I been tunneling you cause you put a lot of efort in beginning of most games when you're town and I just find it wierd you haven't. If Seroja keeps coasting I'll move her to scumlean. I don't think her favorite role is being scum.

I been tunneling you cause you put a lot of efort in beginning of most games when you're town and I just find it wierd you haven't. If Seroja keeps coasting I'll move her to scumlean. I don't think her favorite role is being scum.

Kirby, the beginning of this game for me was when I was asleep, and then I was at work all day which I said, and when I was able to, I did post. Not to mention, this is still currently the beginning of the game and I am putting effort..... so like wtf

Back