• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling Neriifur's happy little accidents. [MOVED IN: BLUEBEAR] In boxes: BLUEBEAR]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beau kid cat and stitches mostly

- - - Post Merge - - -

When I do the 4 day thing someone usually pings I do it like this

4 forward check anyone move talk to a villager that usually warns they are going if they are saying nothing keep going next day

Once ask then post here but if you want them to stay to forward 4 repeat process

also, i think the method i mentioned works better with 9 villagers. i never tried it with 10 villagers. :3

i would try it in my main town 2 people need to move but errr i dont wanna lose my dreamies e- e

ouch e- e which method u used? 2 days or 4 days or 1 year? xD

Oh, just a tip:

make sure that you talk to your villagers frequently. If you don't, they won't ping you because first they have to tell you, "I haven't seen you in a while" or something to that extent. Then they ping. It's happened in my town, where they would say that and then ping.

I don't know how to make this TTing stuff work. I spent 37 minutes trying the TTing methods, I talked to everyone, even my snooties, no rumors of people moving out, no one pinged me, stitches randomly moves out without any indication of saying he will. I'm about to close this thread and just reset.

voided villagers can go to someone else's town if you visit their town, i think

Yea, I had someone who voided one of their villagers to come get a villager from my town and the next day that villager they voided was in my town.

well good luck in your new town, i'm sorry it's rough D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back