• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Neopets?

THATS MY IRL FRIEND jean korbatslabs :D small world......
Oh my gosh that's so cool! I think they're one of the main Neopets tumblrs.

I'm afraid to ask, but what have they done this time?
You can read the details here: https://www.jellyneo.net/ but basically one of the mods tried doxxing someone in the chat and even thought the group apologized and said they'd remove her she's still in the group and on the team so nothing changed. :/

EDIT: why did my computer not load messages from 3 hours ago? lol

Yeah that was pretty obvious they did they basically altered the colours and stuff, big sigh...

Oh well on another note I got in with a comic into NT😁 6 more entries til the 10th entry avatar...
Post automatically merged:

Also yeah they removed those staffs from the team, I think JN posted an update on those two.

Yeah that was pretty obvious they did they basically altered the colours and stuff, big sigh...

Oh well on another note I got in with a comic into NT😁 6 more entries til the 10th entry avatar...
Post automatically merged:

Also yeah they removed those staffs from the team, I think JN posted an update on those two.
congrats on the NT entry!

thank you! :) I've two more to send in but since you can only send in one at once it takes time with stuff being bi/tri-weekly. I could give one of my partners with the collab entries the entry for him to submit but, yeah takes time regardless :p

That's great! Have you been able to get in on the first try each time?

In middle school I wrote a story that got in and a quote from it was on the front page. I told my parents and my mom shared it with her side of the family. Truly my 15 minutes of fame.

That's great! Have you been able to get in on the first try each time?

In middle school I wrote a story that got in and a quote from it was on the front page. I told my parents and my mom shared it with her side of the family. Truly my 15 minutes of fame.
No, definitely not, a couple of them took a few mostly cause they have more or less unofficial issues of it that didn't fir my theme or such ETC.

That's cool, I remember writing a poem for the poetry gallery in high school and got in lmao.

H-has everyone seen the latest winner of the beauty contest?? I was just alerted to this by tumblr
1634997673690.png

If you haven't, please look at it on the news page. Not only is it a Xweetok butt proclaiming "No NFTS", it is a twerking Xweetok butt proclaiming "No NFTs" GIF.

I've seen it and I like it, but if that's gonna you need to do anti-nft art or just be popular eh... i mean do an anti-nft contest 😂

Back