[ROLEPLAY] Switch Over|FINALLY STARTED

Xerolin

ああああああああああああ
Bells
Red Tulip
White Tulip
It's 200 years in the future. The government has very advanced technology, allowing most of the human population to put their mind into a robot body, or "Switch Over." They do it because they just think it's cool, or because everyone else is, including the government. Nope. The government invades their privacy, treats them as puppets, giving the ones who have Switched Over no feelings for themself. They didn't even do so, just tricking humans into Switching Over. Everything has a weakness, as does this. It is called,"The Code," allowing robots to return to their human bodies. There are 12 humans remaining on Earth, most of which searching for The Code. These are called,"The Survivors." They wish to not harm any robots, knowing there is a human inside. There are 4 humans though, called,"The Seekers," who you could say are on neither the government nor The Survivors' side. They only run, and stay away from all others who believe differently. They often do destroy robots, even being aware of the human inside. The government sent one robot, giving them self-control, but still being to manipulate them, as they go disguise as a human, the government's plan to stop The Survivors. P.S. This is based off a book I'm writing! : D

Rules
---------------
-No Mary Sues; you can't be perfect
-If you are going to kill off another's person character, ask them first
-Please use proper grammar
-Do Not Type Like This
-You may have up to two characters
-Swearing is allowed, just keep it to a minimum
-Romance is allowed, even between a human and robot. But keep it at most PG-13
-Keep in mind the government can make robots do anything, but they often don't bother

---------------
Human player form-
Name:
Survivor or Seeker?:
Personality:
Other:

Robot player form-
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:

---------------
Players~
Human player form-
Name: Sage Drefiria
Survivor or Seeker?: Seeker
Appearance:
E9FZO-yB4bw.jpg

Personality: Sage is very friendly and bright. He is always open-minded and loves to interact with others. He cares deeply for his friends and is very protective of them (due to the death of his family, he doesn’t want to lose anyone important to him again). His favorite hobbies include hunting and playfully teasing others.
Other: Sage is 6’4” tall. He used to be the awkwardly tall and lanky boy in high school, so he built himself up by working out every day and joined the track team (he was originally disappointed that he didn’t become the bulky muscular type, but is now fine with his still lean physique).
His parents and younger sister were killed by government-controlled robots, so he does not hesitate to kill a robot when he sees one.

☆Name☆ Mina
☆Survivor or Seeker?☆ Survivor
☆Age☆23
☆Appearance☆ ☆Personality☆ Mina has always been the older sister type. She always stays loyal and protects the ones she love. Since she was little she had learned Martial arts and now is on black belt, she has become very experienced in fighting so she can defend herself and others and also is quite good with a blade.
☆Other☆ She loves her sister, Angel more than anything and would risk her life any day for her. She is always trying to teach her about combat but she always says: "I don't want to fight, i want to free." Mina is sometimes a bit stirn but only to protect. Once you get to know her more she becomes kinder and lovingly. At night she never sleeps, instead she stares at the gloomy midnight sky hoping that one day, just maybe that life will come back to the way it was. But also what she does most is think this which has kept her going: I must stay alive for my sister, my best friend..

♡Name♡ Angelina, nicknamed Angel
♡Survivor or Seeker?♡ Survivor
♡Age♡ 22
♡Appearance♡ ♡Personality♡ Angel has a bubbly, happy attitude and she is always looking at the bright side of things! She doesn't worry to much and always is kind and helpful. She has always wanted to help the human left inside of the robots and it's her goal to free the robots.
♡Other♡ Her sister is also one of the survivors. When Angel was young she was abandoned by her original parents, they had left her in a box to starve. One day Mina was walking home from school when she heard the soft voice of a baby crying she saw her immediately and turned to her dad and and asked if she could adopt her, they said yes. They raised her as her own, everyone else in her family has blonde hair but she wasn't originally from their family explaining why she has pink hair.

Name: ►Cassie◄
Survivor or Seeker?: ►Survivor◄ [I decided to be a Survivor :3c]
by_noiver_n_by_noiver_n-d9og06s.png
Personality: ► Cassie is not easily entertained. The smile she puts on is simply pity. She doesn't care for things anymore, what's the point? She's already lost most of her family, her friends and close ones. Cassie is nearly always sarcastic and slips in jokes whenever she can, speaking in a mundane tone of voice as she usually does. Cassie does not like speaking about herself, and simply tags along with other humans. She doesn't have mercy for the robots, but she does not kill. Instead, she only runs away. As far as she can get. The further away, the better. Don't get to know people is her motto - if you don't know them, the less you grieve for them and the bigger chance you have of survival. Cassie has trust issues and finds it troubling to trust anybody. This, coupled with the fact most people give up trying to crack her shell, leads her to not having any true friends. ◄
Other: ► She has a natural affinity for animals and often has little companions tagging along in her hair and in her backpack and in the pockets of her shorts and hoodie. Also she is REALLY GAY. ◄

Name: Kira Misuna
Survivor or Seeker?: Survivor
Appearance:
20120820205741_nAJk8.png

Personality: Open and friendly, often offering help. Occasionally agressive. Despite her innocent appearance, Kira is an ex-military general, and doesn't tell many people. When alone, a completely different person. Some people thing she is naive, but she is not.
Other: Before joining The Survivors, Kira killed her friend who had switched over, intentionally. It is her deepest secret.

Human player form-
Name: Junpei
Appearance:
4561010779_3c338efb76.jpg
Personality: Maniac, perverted and just plain weird.
Other: The boyfriend of Kaida for 3 years.

Human player form-
Name: Kaida
Appearance:
tumblr_mg5o269tzN1s2tglco1_500_large.jpg

(Her tanktop is grey instead of blue, She wears black boots. Kaida also has ear gauges.)
Personality: Cold, and doesn't talk much until you get to know her. Kaida can also be very agressive. Deep down she is truly bitter in her heart.
Other: Kaida is Pansexual, She is 4"11. Kaida's mother sold her into the sxx trafficking ring, she was in it until she was 14. Which was when she met Junpei, he eventually ran away with her, vowing to protect her. Kaida has Canine bites (It's a piercing.) and a nose ring on her. Kaida has both arms full of tattoo's. Kaida has one tattoo on her back that says, "Just Survive Somehow." She is also in a relationship with Junpei, going on strong for 3 years now.

Name: Alice Mana
dNkaxqx.gif
Personality: Although, she may give off the "I don't care" personality, at first. And, even though she'll argue about almost anything, she's very fun-loving and sweet. Of course, everyone has their flaws, and she can't help but be quite sensitive to bullying and name-calling, but only when its serious. "mean" teasing is something that she can have fun with.
It's pretty difficult for her to make friends as her, true, more friendlier self is unknown until she realizes that she can trust someone. And, since it takes so long for her to really trust someone, people usually give up on her.
Other: Animals are kind of- her world. She cares deeply for pets, and thinks of them as her children. She gets quite offended when people say bad things about her creatures, and often holds a grudge on those people until they apologize. She'd sacrifice herself for almost any animal.

Name: Nazo
Appearance:
1opVI9O.jpg
Personality: Observant and kind, Nazo is a nihilist and doesn't care enough to try and hide it. He appears lazy and doesn't feel the need to do anything or even speak much, and in battle he tries to use the easiest means to win. He will defend what he cares about to the death, but otherwise, he'd prefer just to sit around and watch the events of the world unfold around him. He wasn't even interested in running away, so he tries his best to find a good place to stay for days on end. He has never been in/interested in a relationship and wouldn't understand how to react if those feelings were to emerge.
Other: Nazo wears a Kitsune mask a majority of the time. He has a certain fondness for it because he feels as though the plastered smile on the mask is more than enough to hide his emotions should they arise. He also enjoys wearing it because it hides when he sleeps, and he tends to sleep extremely often.

Name: Fukai Akairo
Appearance:
Personality: Bold, rude and aggressive. She can be loud and obnoxious at times, but she does have a friendlier side when with someone she cares about. She is very snarky and a badass when it comes to fighting, she is very active and loves to eat fatty foods. She works off all these calories with her overactive personality. Despite her confidence, she can get embarrassed at times and tries to hide it.
Other:A once amazing super star, Fukai was super rich and famous due to her outstanding singing talent and striking model career. Unfortunately, after three or so years into her career, it all ended when her manager told her they were dropping her for a younger and cuter girl who took her place in the spot light. After developing an addiction to alcohol and food, it wasn’t long before the robot revolution seemed to occur and Fukai was ready to get down and dirty with all the action and drama she so missed from years ago. She does not care for ‘saving the world’ or anything like that, but just simply wants to drink some booze while battering some robots then finish off the day with a nice big burger.
Name: Lucia Dulcie
Appearance:
View attachment 163333
Personality: Lucia is a sarcastic and outspoken girl. She never holds any shame for her candor. Despite her seemingly rude personality, she is actually quite nice and can be wonderfully sweet to those she cares about. Lucia gets along very well with those who share her crude sense of humor.
Other: Lucia is 5’ tall and is secretly embarrassed about her lack of height. She makes up for her vertical challenges with above-average strength.
Lucia is also very intelligent due to constant studying in school. Her goal was to become a world-class doctor, but the government, having switched over most of the human population, ruined her dreams. Because of that, Lucia holds a strong hatred for the government and is determined to find “The Code.”

Name: Isabel Santos
Appearance:
f2N4l69.jpg
She is very short (5"2') and she always wears a necklace with a small purple star shaped pendant.
Personality: Isabel is a very warm, friendly person who tries to remain optimistic no matter the situation. She enjoys talking to anyone she can, though she can sometimes be too trusting, seeing the best of people even if they're not actually a particularly nice person. Isabel can often act rather childish, which combined with her height, makes her seem younger than she actually is.
Other: Isabel is bisexual. She also always wears a necklace (see spoiler above) that she's had from a young age, although she's not sure where it actually came from

Name: P.H.A.N.T.O.M (Power Harnessing Assassination Neohuman Terror Omitting Machine)
How long have they been Switched Over?: Since the start
Appearance: Personality: Cold, evil, powerful and strong. PHANTOM is a super strong, cold blooded assassin that works for the government. He does not speak much and is feared by most, being the first (beta) switched robot and most powerful, manufactured by the government he is unforgiving and wants to destroy humanity. Despite his evil and harsh side... Deep down... There may be some humanity left in him, but only someone he cares for can bring it out of him.
Other: PHANTOM had a traumatic childhood and after manifesting his hatred towards society, he was selected to join the programme that caused him to become the first beta robot by the government. At first he was not aware of their intentions, but once he realised he could have his revenge on the world, he became one of the most respected and the most powerful switched robot to exist. He is ruthless and will stop at nothing to get his revenge on society. He is made of titanium and has powerful weapons imbedded into his arms, including a high powered laser.

Name: Mari
How long have they been Switched Over?: 7 years
Appearance:
gothic_anime_girl.jpg
Personality: Quiet, mysterious, curious, can bee cheerful and bright in rare instances. Sometimes aggressive. Government can make her feel as they desire.
Other: The one that the government sent in undercover with The Survivors. She carries a panda plush around with her at all times. It has a hologram communication system built in allowing her to talk to the government.
Reserves~
Lucanosa
SuperStar2361
Saixoo

Last edited:
Reserveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I might end up using one of my characters that are also in the Dark Crystal RP, but chances are I'll end up using two different ones that I haven't RPed with on here before. .-.

I think I'll reserve a seeker spot, if that's okay. ^^'
I'll fill out my form in a bit.

compelled to join...
but not sure if sure.

Reserving a human spot : - )
gonna import one of my rarely used human characters into this OTL
Im not sure if I wanna be a Seeker tho, I'm probably just gonna be a normal human tbh

Liam x Izzy is best ship tho

...But would it be Lizzy or Izziam?

LOL I don't think Izzy wants to be with Liam again but....
Izziam because Lizzy sounds like a normal name :')

Also to the OP, I'd like to reserve a human spot if possible! I didn't specify earlier

Reserving a human spot : - )
gonna import one of my rarely used human characters into this OTL
Im not sure if I wanna be a Seeker tho, I'm probably just gonna be a normal human tbh

I'll put Seeker next to your name just in case c:

Name: Fukai Akairo
Appearance:
MEIKO_V3_homage.jpg meii.jpgmeiko.jpg
Personality: Bold, rude and aggressive. She can be loud and obnoxious at times, but she does have a friendlier side when with someone she cares about. She is very snarky and a badass when it comes to fighting, she is very active and loves to eat fatty foods. She works off all these calories with her overactive personality. Despite her confidence, she can get embarrassed at times and tries to hide it.
Other:A once amazing super star, Fukai was super rich and famous due to her outstanding singing talent and striking model career. Unfortunately, after three or so years into her career, it all ended when her manager told her they were dropping her for a younger and cuter girl who took her place in the spot light. After developing an addiction to alcohol and food, it wasn?t long before the robot revolution seemed to occur and Fukai was ready to get down and dirty with all the action and drama she so missed from years ago. She does not care for ?saving the world? or anything like that, but just simply wants to drink some booze while battering some robots then finish off the day with a nice big burger.

Name: Nazo
Appearance:
1opVI9O.jpg
Personality: Observant and kind, Nazo is a nihilist and doesn't care enough to try and hide it. He appears lazy and doesn't feel the need to do anything or even speak much, and in battle he tries to use the easiest means to win. He will defend what he cares about to the death, but otherwise, he'd prefer just to sit around and watch the events of the world unfold around him. He wasn't even interested in running away, so he tries his best to find a good place to stay for days on end. He has never been in/interested in a relationship and wouldn't understand how to react if those feelings were to emerge.
Other: Nazo wears a Kitsune mask a majority of the time. He has a certain fondness for it because he feels as though the plastered smile on the mask is more than enough to hide his emotions should they arise. He also enjoys wearing it because it hides when he sleeps, and he tends to sleep extremely often.

Last edited:
Back