• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Need People To Visit My Town!

might be able to come over, is available for the whole week bc of early spring break. when are you available?

that would be great, let me know when you're online today if you're still available :)

I'll be online most of the day but I'll mostly be active later on, just let me know when you're online and if I am too I'll visit you a couple of times to help you out :)

I'm online now, let me add you both you can come over whenever ��

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gate Is open ��

- - - Post Merge - - -

might be able to come over, is available for the whole week bc of early spring break. when are you available?

I'm available whenever really, if you see me online let me know and ill open the gate, they're open now too if you're around :)

I'm online now, let me add you both you can come over whenever ��

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gate Is open ��

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm available whenever really, if you see me online let me know and ill open the gate, they're open now too if you're around :)

I can visit you a couple of times now :)

thank you to everyone that came over to help, i now have 100 visitors and can now upgrade my train station, if you still want to come over you are welcome, if you want your traveler badge or something, i need 500 to get to the goodwill ambassador badge, but ill do it eventually anyway but if anyone wants their travel badge you can come over whenever :)

Hello again! :) I could visit your town a few times if you want, but it would only coming and going...

Back