• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Need help getting 100 visitors (can help you in return!)

melokaji

Bells
Feedback
100% (1) +
hi guys! im looking to get 100 visitors at my town so i can customize my train station! if anyone is willing to help i'd be super grateful :)
i can also visit anyones towns in order to help them out with the same goal! (apparently, visitors don't need to be unique to count so im also happy to do a back and forth visiting session with someone!)
my friend code is: 0147-6101-0596
leave your friend code if you're interested ^^ <3

hi! My fc is 4313-7255-5365
When you want I can visit your town and viceversa (I've already got 100 visitors but I'd like to get the gold badge).
In addiction today I have the naughty or nice day event so you can get a special item

hi! My fc is 4313-7255-5365
When you want I can visit your town and viceversa (I've already got 100 visitors but I'd like to get the gold badge).
In addiction today I have the naughty or nice day event so you can get a special item
oooh cool that'd be great! i just added you ^^ what do you do for naughty or nice day?

Nothing special, but if you talk to Isabelle she'll give you the holiday stocking

Of course, I'm opening the gate
Post automatically merged:

It's open!

it crashed ): just reopened

I can now visit you if you want

Last edited:
Of course, I'm opening the gate

It's open!

it crashed ): just reopened

I can now visit you if you want
alright! sure ^^ just opened the gate

I'd really like to reach 100 visitors too, I can help you later today as well :3

Back