• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Need 100 visits

neptoons

wut
Bells
Blue Bunny Balloon
Feedback
100% (9) +
Hey y’all this is your typical thread asking for more people to visit my town so I can upgrade my train station :)

@neptoons Yes, I'm here now. Would you like me to visit you until you have enough visits for the train station? How many do you need?

Here is my friend code: 4055-9210-5105

fc
@neptoons Yes, I'm here now. Would you like me to visit you until you have enough visits for the train station? How many do you need?

Here is my friend code: 4055-9210-5105
Post automatically merged:

How much time to you have? I'll be here for three hours right now, probably. ^o^;>
I have as much as you need :) I'll be afk from my 3ds so i can do 3hrs

Last edited:
Okay! I'll just start hopping on and off the train. If you could check in every now and then with a progress report on the visit count, and to make sure the gate stays open in the event of a disconnect closing it or something, that will help keep up my morale. XD

Okay! I'll just start hopping on and off the train. If you could check in every now and then with a progress report on the visit count, and to make sure the gate stays open in the event of a disconnect closing it or something, that will help keep up my morale. XD
HOLD ON - slight problem.
MY SAVE DATA CORRUPTED?!?!?!??!?!

What?! Oh, no! I hope you're able to fix it and that it's just a false alarm! 😱
I opened the game, showed my town on the title screen. Then an alarm came up (didnt say what it said) title screen reloaded and it says save data corrupted! I'll go out and back in to see again.

Glad it's working now, I'll just start visiting over and over until you tell me to stop, or until I run out of time. ^o^;>

All right, that's all I can do for now, I should go to bed. ^o^;>

If you still need more visits after I wake up tomorrow, I'll be happy to keep visiting until you have enough. How many visits did I do just now, anyway?

All right, that's all I can do for now, I should go to bed. ^o^;>

If you still need more visits after I wake up tomorrow, I'll be happy to keep visiting until you have enough. How many visits did I do just now, anyway?
hello! is it day time for you?? You did 52 visits :)

hey! not sure if you're still needing visits but I was needing them as well wanting to gain my badges before the shut down as well as upgrade my train station.

my fc is: 1822-3206-6130 :)

Back