• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Buying Need orange and gold roses!

Neko.crosser

❤🍨Pro Neko🍨❤
Bells
Feedback
100% (1) +
Hi, I need lots of orange roses and orange pansies! Please name a reasonable price and ill invest! Thank you!

Last edited:
100 each rose? I don't know if they are hybrid or not, but I am sure I have more than enough golden ones.

100 each rose? I don't know if they are hybrid or not, but I am sure I have more than enough golden ones.

Alright! How many golden or orange roses do you have?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright! How many golden or orange roses do you have?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oops replied 2 times XD

Whoops, forgot to respond. I have A LOT. You can come and pick them, but I'm currently trying to make my town prettier. How much do you need? I'll pick them. :)

Could you be a little specific? Like if you say 50, and I give you 50, and you say it is a little too little, and you want more, I'll get you more, no cost, it'll be free.

Could you be a little specific? Like if you say 50, and I give you 50, and you say it is a little too little, and you want more, I'll get you more, no cost, it'll be free.

No I mean, I need about 20 of each gold roses, orange pansies, and orange roses

That would be perfect! I added u. My fc is right there on the sidebar thingy XD. Should I pick up or do u prefer to drop off?

Ok then I'll take 18 orange pansies for 54 tbt. I might be asleep in 3-4 hours, knowing that it's 1:30 am where I live XD. but I'll be able to get a hold of you afterwards right?

I'll get the 20 gold roses ready, and how much money is it going to be?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll get the 20 gold roses ready, and how much money is it going to be?

Oh no, I feel so dumb right now. You meant GOLD roses, not yellow ones. I am so sorry, I feel really bad. Please take the other person's offer aha x Sorry.

Back