• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying IGB for TBT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurita

✨❤️✨
Bells
Black Hybrid Rose
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Golden Watering Can
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Feedback
100% (41) +
I need a lot of bells, please name your price o: I’m looking for like 32mil total if possible!

TYIA 😊

omg ty! how much tbt would you like ? I’m free now or later today 😊
i’m going to finish an initiative, and i should be free afterwards! i’m not sure what’s considered fair, but i’ll accept pretty much anything ^^

i’m going to finish an initiative, and i should be free afterwards! i’m not sure what’s considered fair, but i’ll accept pretty much anything ^^
I can do 250k igb / 1 tbt? I’m not sure what’s considered fair either 😅

yes 150 tbt sounds good! My fc is 2122-7692-0018 and I’ll add you now!
just going to finish up an initiative, and then i’ll open up my gates! i have an atm in my house next to the bells, so it’ll be easier to make deposits.

just going to finish up an initiative, and then i’ll open up my gates! i have an atm in my house next to the bells, so it’ll be easier to make deposits.
sounds good! 😊
Post automatically merged:

actually how many bells max could I get from you? o:

Last edited:
sounds good! 😊

actually how many bells max could I get from you? o:
i have 101,376,000 bells ready for pick up! it was originally supposed to be a surprise, but if you need more you can tell me :]

i have 101,376,000 bells ready for pick up! it was originally supposed to be a surprise, but if you need more you can tell me :]
omg that’s amazing I definitely won’t need more 🥺 pls let me give you more tbt!

omg that’s amazing I definitely won’t need more 🥺 pls let me give you more tbt!
you’re super sweet omg.. literally speechless rn!
lmk if you ever need items before the shutdown, i’ll make sure to give you your money’s worth 🫶🏼

my gates are also opened up :]

you’re super sweet omg.. literally speechless rn
lmk if you ever need items before the shutdown, i’ll make sure to give you your money’s worth 🫶🏼

my gates are also opened up :]
omg no you’re so sweet 😭

I’m omw!!

i’m so sorry.
i’m not sure if it’s my connection, but i’ll send back the 350 bells! i wasn’t having issues earlier, but i’ll save every ten minutes from now on ^^

i’ll reopen my gates! it might’ve been an error on my end, but i’ll make sure i’m in a good spot.
oh no it crashed 😭

i’m so sorry.
i’m not sure if it’s my connection, but i’ll send back the 350 bells! i wasn’t having issues earlier, but i’ll save every ten minutes from now on ^^
totally okay !! don’t send it back it’s ok! I appreciate you trying 🥺

my gates are reopened… fingers crossed!

okay, i’m not sure what’s happening, but i’ll move even closer to the router 😭

it isn’t your fault!
my 3ds is directly on top of the router, so things should be fine now :>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back