• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Need orange and gold roses!

Neko.crosser

❤🍨Pro Neko🍨❤
Bells
Feedback
100% (1) +
Hi, I need lots of orange roses and orange pansies! Please name a reasonable price and ill invest! Thank you!

Last edited:
100 each rose? I don't know if they are hybrid or not, but I am sure I have more than enough golden ones.

100 each rose? I don't know if they are hybrid or not, but I am sure I have more than enough golden ones.

Alright! How many golden or orange roses do you have?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright! How many golden or orange roses do you have?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oops replied 2 times XD

Whoops, forgot to respond. I have A LOT. You can come and pick them, but I'm currently trying to make my town prettier. How much do you need? I'll pick them. :)

Could you be a little specific? Like if you say 50, and I give you 50, and you say it is a little too little, and you want more, I'll get you more, no cost, it'll be free.

Could you be a little specific? Like if you say 50, and I give you 50, and you say it is a little too little, and you want more, I'll get you more, no cost, it'll be free.

No I mean, I need about 20 of each gold roses, orange pansies, and orange roses

That would be perfect! I added u. My fc is right there on the sidebar thingy XD. Should I pick up or do u prefer to drop off?

Ok then I'll take 18 orange pansies for 54 tbt. I might be asleep in 3-4 hours, knowing that it's 1:30 am where I live XD. but I'll be able to get a hold of you afterwards right?

I'll get the 20 gold roses ready, and how much money is it going to be?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll get the 20 gold roses ready, and how much money is it going to be?

Oh no, I feel so dumb right now. You meant GOLD roses, not yellow ones. I am so sorry, I feel really bad. Please take the other person's offer aha x Sorry.

Back