• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Need help with a Sisterly villager

Jared:3

New Horizons
Bells
Orange (Fruit)
New Horizons Token
Zipper Sakura
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Pink Hybrid Lily
Leif
Lobo
Mint
Chocolate Cake
Father's Day Carnation
I'm torn on who my sisterly villager should be, my town is currently:
Fang
Apollo
Ankha
Diana
Beau
Sprinkle
Lily
Tia
Raymond
Zucker

Beau or Ankha are likely to get booted but I want a sisterly in my town for diversity but with so few to choose from I can't decide who I want or who fits in my town better but I would like suggestions please!

I like Cherry or Reneigh. They both have have some interesting designs like some of your villagers such as Sprinkles. I would say Fuchsia but you have deer and don’t know if you like repeats.

I like Cherry or Reneigh. They both have have some interesting designs like some of your villagers such as Sprinkles. I would say Fuchsia but you have deer and don’t know if you like repeats.
If I were to get Fuchsia I would boot Beau for sure, and yes Cherry and Reneigh are great options!

I thought Fushcia, ursala, or renee would look cute with your villagers because they have brighter colors, and i think pashmina could tie in your bright colored villagers and your neutral colored ones c:

Cherry is my personal favourite but I think if you want variety or one really unique, you could go for Phoebe!

i currently have cherry and agnes love them both! honestly couldn't pick between the two which is my fav

I think Cherry looks really nice, and would add species variety! :)

Katt is my fave of the sisterlys (followed closely by Pashmina). Katt is on my island now, & she cracks me up because
she just stops in random places & starts singing. :LOL:

Oh i feel you they are certainly lacking on sisterly's to choose from. Shari, Slyvia, Canberra or Renee possibly would be a good pick?
Personally Frita lol~

mira is a bunny and was my go-to uchi; i really like her design and you might too! only thing i disliked was her house interior and i chose to boot her for reneigh.

mira is a bunny and was my go-to uchi; i really like her design and you might too! only thing i disliked was her house interior and i chose to boot her for reneigh.
I actually had Mira not to long ago and I booted her because I hated her house as well, funny tho!

Since you might boot Beau, you should get Fuschia to replace him since she is also a deer. Oh, or maybe Pashmina! Pashmina was my favorite Uchi in New Leaf.

i personally like muffy's design the most! i'm not a huge fan of any of the sisterly villagers' character designs (hence why i have none in my save file in NH), but i had muffy in my game in new leaf! i've personally never jibed with cherry's design, but i'm sure people love her for a reason!

Back