• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Selling ⟡ Nana's Villager Shop ⟡

someone else moved out of my town, so i'd like to make another request. this time it's for stitches. ;)

may ii get Apple please?

Last edited:
Hello, I would like to purchase Julian, please. In advance, the Friend Code for this town is not the one in the sidebar, it will be: 3007-8500-9694. Eastern Standard Time here, so hopefully we can figure out a good time for us both.

Hello, I would like to purchase Julian, please. In advance, the Friend Code for this town is not the one in the sidebar, it will be: 3007-8500-9694. Eastern Standard Time here, so hopefully we can figure out a good time for us both.

Hi, I'll be available all day tomorrow ! Fc added, my timezone is PST.

im not sure if you are still selling, but i realllllyy want Fauna! I'm ready whenever you're ready. Thank you so so much and i really hope you're still available!

Back