• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Selling ⟡ Nana's Villager Shop ⟡

Ok thank you^^
that should be 150 tbt in total right?
The first ones I can pick up are Marina and Merengue, just let me know which one you get ready first because I have to prepare the plot. After that I can pick up the second one as soon as you are ready.
Thanks

Last edited:
Ok thank you^^
that should be 150 tbt in total right?
The first ones I can pick up are Marina and Merengue, just let me know which one you get ready first because I have to prepare the plot. After that I can pick up the second one as soon as you are ready.
Thanks

Awesome ! Who would you like first ?

Marina, if my calculations are correct 17 villagers have moved out after her so I should be able to take her back^^

Marina, if my calculations are correct 17 villagers have moved out after her so I should be able to take her back^^

Perfect, she'll be ready in 15 minutes, I was just finishing brunch : ) I'll VM you when gates are open.

Hey Nan! If you have Chief, I would absolutely adore it if I could retrieve him from you. ;)

I think I still have your FC.

Hey! When you're done with this order could I get Merengue?

Back