• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling ⟡ Nana's Villager Shop ⟡

someone else moved out of my town, so i'd like to make another request. this time it's for stitches. ;)

may ii get Apple please?

Last edited:
Hello, I would like to purchase Julian, please. In advance, the Friend Code for this town is not the one in the sidebar, it will be: 3007-8500-9694. Eastern Standard Time here, so hopefully we can figure out a good time for us both.

Hello, I would like to purchase Julian, please. In advance, the Friend Code for this town is not the one in the sidebar, it will be: 3007-8500-9694. Eastern Standard Time here, so hopefully we can figure out a good time for us both.

Hi, I'll be available all day tomorrow ! Fc added, my timezone is PST.

im not sure if you are still selling, but i realllllyy want Fauna! I'm ready whenever you're ready. Thank you so so much and i really hope you're still available!

Back