• Most events follow Eastern Daylight Time. The current Space Time is:
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Mysteries of the Monolith - Ended!

What? I don't get it there are multiple items to find but there's only room for the locations on the grid of three items...
The example we provided is a simplified one to give you an idea of what the answer format is like. If there were 4 items, it would be something like A1B2C3D4, if there were 5 it would be like A1B2C3D4E5, and so on. We just kept it short for brevity's sake!

I'm 99% sure I have all the clues but the code won't work... 😭😂

Never mind I was redeeming my code in the wrong place. 🤦🏼‍♀️

IM SO EXCITED I LOVE THESE EVENTS SO MUCHHHH now i just need to actually solve it :,)

edit: yay i did it, this was a fun one to start off with.

Last edited:
from the events ive attended here on tbt, i enjoy these the most! thanks for organising these!

The example we provided is a simplified one to give you an idea of what the answer format is like. If there were 4 items, it would be something like A1B2C3D4, if there were 5 it would be like A1B2C3D4E5, and so on. We just kept it short for brevity's sake!
Thank you so much Mistreil wasn't aware now I know how these puzzles work
figured it out now that I know how to enter it correctly

Oh man, I totally missread one letter.. glad I figured it out before losing my cool. 😂

Oh man, I totally missread one letter.. glad I figured it out before losing my cool. 😂
I think I might know which one you're talking about, I misread one of them at first as well!

One of these had me stuck for a bit, but I was able to find them all!

This was fun! I agree, it's just like one of those old I Spy books! Can't wait for the next one

As someone who spent hours and hours staring at the i spy books when I was a kiddo just because they were pretty, and who also did the extra riddles in the back of the books, I gotta say I positively LOVE this task

Round 1 of Mysteries of the Monolith has ended!
Well done to those that finished in time!
Did you manage to find all of the items in time?

The redemption code was L5A8A4O9E6D5
ispy_answer.png

Round 2 will begin tomorrow at 7PM Fair time! We hope you look forward to it!
And I'm sorry in advance.

Last edited:
Truth be Told:
I was indeed stumped by the.... stump...
(I first thought it was a joke was not meant to be included.... then I couldn't find it for a bit)
I thought the mushroom was the red glow moss balloon first.... then I noticed the actual mushroom.

However, I fear this will not be the worst of it...

These are going to be substantially harder from here on out. I’m looking forward to potentially struggling in the near future!

also, i think you might’ve forgotten to circle the fish on the signpost,,,
Oops -- fixed! Thanks!

I'm clearly too distracted trying to make heads or tails of this next mystery. 😔

Back