• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Mysteries of the Monolith - Ended!

this was fun, the grid puzzles are the only ones i get so i'm glad to see them returned

Man, my eyesight must not be as good as my other senses. This one took me longer than it should have, lol.

Still finding these very enjoyable I'm glad this has been brought back as an event for the fair!

Always enjoy solving these, glad to see this event make a return! Was able to solve the first one, look forward to seeing what the next one has in store. :)

I love these puzzles! I'm so glad to see them return. My fear is that we'll see a return of the dreaded mirrors on Wednesdays. 🪞🪓

Just kidding. They're fun too...sort of.

I love these puzzles so much! I was just having trouble with the redemption code and was so sure that I had it right….then I realized I was trying to redeem it as “bells” instead of “tickets” 🤦🏼‍♀️

Anyone else having any trouble with redeeming the code?
Edit: Think I've got the hang of it now!
Yes!!!! I solved it!

Last edited:
What? I don't get it there are multiple items to find but there's only room for the locations on the grid of three items...

This was fun! Just got my first 2 tickets. I'm really excited to see the rest of the puzzles now!!

I love these puzzles, the amount of joy I get from the little pop-up that I got the code right is indescribable ☺️

Back