• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

My website

D Man 83

Bells
it does not have much on it yet but i hope to get some ideas and add it to there. so if you have any ideas about it or anything to say about it just tell me.

http://dmattox83.weebly.com/

and if you say something bad about it i will not pay attention to you this is for people to give me some adds about what to do with it

Its not the best but i could improve, My one isnt that good. www.J0shua.tk (Joshua is my real name not JJ, Its my nick name) Its kinda liike a games website

I think you should try organizing the page to make it more aesthetically pleasing.

Are you doing this as a blog or just random stuff posted on a page?

Either way, make it more neat and organized to keep your viewers returning.

You don't want it to look like your room now... =P Jk jk.

And if you can't take criticism, I suggest moving to Mars. =o

You could try using another website base if it doesnt work out, but i like websites with pages that have a decent topic or like even the latest news

The JJ said:
You could try using another website base if it doesnt work out, but i like websites with pages that have a decent topic or like even the latest news
i am going to try to put the latest news on it, like sports scores and information and i am going to put stuff about what is going on in my life on it and i might add a page that talks about the latest video games

wrong section... you need to post this in advertisements... that is where it needs to go since you are advertising your site...

dude who cares it is a creation i made and it could be in either one, i did not put this on here to show it to people i put it on here to get people's opinion of it and how i could make it better, so it would be put in this section

D Man 83 said:
dude who cares it is a creation i made and it could be in either one, i did not put this on here to show it to people i put it on here to get people's opinion of it and how i could make it better, so it would be put in this section
close your site down cus its *censored.2.0*.

TomC said:
D Man 83 said:
hey thanks for being a jerk it is greatly appreciated

@hollisterx2 yeah from you i did so i have to say thanks for helping me and everyone else really have not help me expect The JJ

D Man 83 said:
TomC said:
D Man 83 said:
hey thanks for being a jerk it is greatly appreciated

@hollisterx2 yeah from you i did so i have to say thanks for helping me and everyone else really have not help me expect The JJ
It looks great to start. It just needs a few fixing up and you'll be golden. =D

You're very welcome.

fine then TomC thanks for you opinion even though it did not help at all it just sounded like you were being a jek

Pretty good for a first-timer.
I personally hate making websites, and advertising them, people always...resent it, at least that's what I think...

Back