• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

My House and Store Status

Desertmonkeymanaz said:
Grr... I still need someone to come to my town and buy something from Nooks.
i'd totally come to your town...

but my wifi is being a spaz, and likes to die every 2 or so days... i just can't get a break. : \

: (

i'll add you though >_>

I got Nookingtons yesterday! It is huge.

Wait...I posted this already

:blink:

:blink: , well I got a haircut...sorry about the double post

I'm two loans paid off and Nookington's is built tomorrow. I'm also a member (working on Silver) at Tom's and my museum has three complete skeles (mammoth, parasaur, and... something else). I'm missing a lot of fish, but I sacked a couple of bugs tonight. Questing for exotic and robo- furniture and wondering what the Christmas holiday will be like on WW.

Well, I've had Nookingtons for a while now and I'm 48,000 bells away from getting a bigger house or a third story (I dunno which comes next). I currently have an orchard that consists of about 20+ foreign fruit trees. So 20x3x500=30,000 so that means about 30,000 bells per harvest. Not bad, eh? ^_^;)

Desertmonkeymanaz said:
Well, I've had Nookingtons for a while now and I'm 48,000 bells away from getting a bigger house or a third story (I dunno which comes next). I currently have an orchard that consists of about 20+ foreign fruit trees. So 20x3x500=30,000 so that means about 30,000 bells per harvest. Not bad, eh? ^_^;)
bigger house.

3rd day I've had it and nook finished my first remodol, his shop is closed for remodling, and I have about 4k in my bank, not bad for two days work.

This thread is now only for your house and Nook's. There will be a seperate thread for what you're wearing.

I'm getting the first room tomorrow. (in other words I have the upstairs today)

Back