• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

My House and Store Status

Desertmonkeymanaz said:
Grr... I still need someone to come to my town and buy something from Nooks.
i'd totally come to your town...

but my wifi is being a spaz, and likes to die every 2 or so days... i just can't get a break. : \

: (

i'll add you though >_>

I got Nookingtons yesterday! It is huge.

Wait...I posted this already

:blink:

:blink: , well I got a haircut...sorry about the double post

I'm two loans paid off and Nookington's is built tomorrow. I'm also a member (working on Silver) at Tom's and my museum has three complete skeles (mammoth, parasaur, and... something else). I'm missing a lot of fish, but I sacked a couple of bugs tonight. Questing for exotic and robo- furniture and wondering what the Christmas holiday will be like on WW.

Well, I've had Nookingtons for a while now and I'm 48,000 bells away from getting a bigger house or a third story (I dunno which comes next). I currently have an orchard that consists of about 20+ foreign fruit trees. So 20x3x500=30,000 so that means about 30,000 bells per harvest. Not bad, eh? ^_^;)

Desertmonkeymanaz said:
Well, I've had Nookingtons for a while now and I'm 48,000 bells away from getting a bigger house or a third story (I dunno which comes next). I currently have an orchard that consists of about 20+ foreign fruit trees. So 20x3x500=30,000 so that means about 30,000 bells per harvest. Not bad, eh? ^_^;)
bigger house.

3rd day I've had it and nook finished my first remodol, his shop is closed for remodling, and I have about 4k in my bank, not bad for two days work.

This thread is now only for your house and Nook's. There will be a seperate thread for what you're wearing.

Back