• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

My House and Store Status

Well, that doesn't concern me... and I have never heard that....so I don't really care what you people think. I am keeping my shirt and my name

:) .

Triforce3force said:
um.... a quick question! Do you need someone to come to your town to get Nookingtons? My chances of that are pretty slim...

Nice seeing you again!
Yes, someone from another town must buy something at your store to get Nookingtons.

so yeah, post your fish, bug, painting, and Fossil totals here, too : o

i'll start it off:

Fish: 26 :) D)
Bugs: 4 (its winter >_>)
Fossils: 15 (smeh.)
Paintings: 0 (i win!)

Fish: 27 or 28, can't remember (I kinda went over to Bob's town... *cough* :p)
Bugs: 5 or 6
Fossils: 8
Paintings: 0

Triforce3force said:
um.... a quick question! Do you need someone to come to your town to get Nookingtons? My chances of that are pretty slim...

Nice seeing you again!
Yes, sorry, you need somebody else to come to your town.

And great seeing you again, too!

^_^

Got Golden Slingshot today, the first balloon that came by.

It was actually the 19th balloon that I was able to shoot. I was keeping track and when the 16th one came by yesterday, I was at the beach fishing and couldn't make it up to the North in time to shoot it down. I shot a few more yesterday, but none had the golden tool. Maybe if you miss your opportunity, you have to wait until next day to get another chance to shoot down Golden Slingshot.

Hm, well, I just got the game today. So, I have the smallest house I can get, and Nook's smallest store.

I really haven't done anything, but I think I'll fish a little to get some extra cash. :r

Back