MY HEART BREAKS.

I feel the same way with my Pastel town, there are so many more villagers I want than what I can have, like Fuchsia is in my town but she'd not one of my dreamies for it so I have to let her leave when she's ready. =[ She's even wearing one of my custom shirts so it's extra sad.

I feel the same way with my Pastel town, there are so many more villagers I want than what I can have, like Fuchsia is in my town but she'd not one of my dreamies for it so I have to let her leave when she's ready. =[ She's even wearing one of my custom shirts so it's extra sad.

Fuchsia is my fave villager, honestly. She's pretty underrated overall though but I'm cool w/ it bc if she ever decides to juke me and move out, she's cheap to buy. AND OMG SHE'S IN YOUR CUSTOM SHIRT LMAO THAT IS SAD.

Fuchsia is my fave villager, honestly. She's pretty underrated overall though but I'm cool w/ it bc if she ever decides to juke me and move out, she's cheap to buy. AND OMG SHE'S IN YOUR CUSTOM SHIRT LMAO THAT IS SAD.

Yeah and it's a light pink shirt with a yellow star so it matches her perfectly and I'm gunna be so sad when she moves, if she hadn't plotted somewhere horrible I would honestly prob keep her.

Yeah and it's a light pink shirt with a yellow star so it matches her perfectly and I'm gunna be so sad when she moves, if she hadn't plotted somewhere horrible I would honestly prob keep her.

Uchi is probably my favorite personality, honestly. Favorite Uchis are probably Fuchsia, Plucky, Muffy & Mira. Although Frita makes me laugh bc her sheep wool is made of fries and the back of her head is a burger. I got her once and thought she looked "off" and then I saw her turn around and I lost it. Homegirl straight up has a BURGER ON THE BACK OF HER HEAD OMFFFfF

Uchi is probably my favorite personality, honestly. Favorite Uchis are probably Fuchsia, Plucky, Muffy & Mira. Although Frita makes me laugh bc her sheep wool is made of fries and the back of her head is a burger. I got her once and thought she looked "off" and then I saw her turn around and I lost it. Homegirl straight up has a BURGER ON THE BACK OF HER HEAD OMFFFfF

Yeah Frita is pretty awesome, I really liked her when I had her. I am planning on getting Renee as my Uchi because I love her sassy face. And rhinos are also awesome. But yeah I really wish i could have way more villagers there are like a million cute normal pastel villagers, like I really wish I could have Lily and Gayle and Gala and Marcia and MERENGUE and everyone cause omg they're all so cute. But I tried to keep it to where I have one of each color of the rainbow and at least one of every personality but it's SO DANG HARD.

Yeah Frita is pretty awesome, I really liked her when I had her. I am planning on getting Renee as my Uchi because I love her sassy face. And rhinos are also awesome. But yeah I really wish i could have way more villagers there are like a million cute normal pastel villagers, like I really wish I could have Lily and Gayle and Gala and Marcia and MERENGUE and everyone cause omg they're all so cute. But I tried to keep it to where I have one of each color of the rainbow and at least one of every personality but it's SO DANG HARD.

I totally get that! I like to have one of each personality and also a diff species for each villager (except Chrissy and Francine bc I can't split up those sisters and I adore Francine, gosh I love Snooties). And omg I forgot about Renee! I like her a lot too! My official third fave after Fuchsia and Plucky would be Mira though, she's so cute as a little superhero.

I also really like rhinos so for my normal villager, I go with Merengue. I really like Tia too. Tons of the Normal villagers are probably the most aesthetically pleasing (CUTE-wise) in my opinion. But I really like BIG Normal villagers like Tia and Merengue because it makes them seem sweeter, bc they are like the biggest villagers with the most passive personality LOL

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have 3 towns. Now I have 30 favorite villagers living in my towns :D

oh snap, it sounds like you got things locked down and under control! I just worry about properly separating my time between towns, so I think I would struggle a little even with just two, but I'm going to try!

Nein, we should have AT LEAST 20 villagers. Not even 15 or 16 is enough at this point. That means we must also have a larger town. New Leaf's town feels so small and cramped especially when compared to the first game's and HHD's towns.

Nein, we should have AT LEAST 20 villagers. Not even 15 or 16 is enough at this point. That means we must also have a larger town. New Leaf's town feels so small and cramped especially when compared to the first game's and HHD's towns.

LOL FORGET TOWNS, BRING BACK LARGER THAN LIFE CITIES!!!1! *rage*

Last edited:
Back