• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

My grass is starting to die ;_;

Jas0n said:
What a shame...

(Nobody cares...)
How polite. Really. AND mature.

I completely agree - they attempted to "simulate" real life with the grass feature, but they messed up with it and it is almost universally hated.

Even walking will form the paths, so it's just everywhere and it looks really tacky. I guess everyone, including you, will have to wait for Spring and Summer, because apparently, by that time, the grass starts regrowing.

Awful feature.

I don't mind the grass dying, but it does die a lot faster than it grows back. I have flowers planted in areas that are dead and I don't notice a huge jump in grass growth, but I have seen some smaller areas of brown turn back to grass-it's the bigger ones that aren't really changing much.

i dont see wat all the fuss is, i like the new feature, i mean after like a month or so it will be a full path

but i suppose to answer the question, plant trees threw and around the path and try not to walk there and i guess u can try watering it but i doubt it will help

D.T. said:
Yeah, I can't find the answer. People SAY planting things helps the grass grow back. I'm looking for people that have actually planted things and seen the grass grow back. I'm looking for proof, not just a statement. That's why I posted on a forum instead of in a search.

So if you could please go be rude to someone that wants to waste time arguing with you and let my question get answered, I'd appreciate it.
I've had flowers and trees planted over the areas I wanted to grow back for two weeks now and have yet to see any regrowth at all.

It must be the time of the year that's halting it, that, or there's a bug.

Ok, I definetly think it's the snow. Evidence?
Snow kills virtually anything that has to do with planting. I'm starting to think that the snow isn't actually killing it, but just halting it from growing back. Of course I believe that in the spring, we will get our beloved grass back.

KingKombat said:
Ok, I definetly think it's the snow. Evidence?
Snow kills virtually anything that has to do with planting. I'm starting to think that the snow isn't actually killing it, but just halting it from growing back. Of course I believe that in the spring, we will get our beloved grass back.
I hope that's the case.
My town's starting to look like nasty wild world.

People who insult other members will be punished next time

What is this? Middle school? Come on people...

stormcommander said:
People who insult other members will be punished next time

What is this? Middle school? Come on people...
You beat me to it... I really wanted to say something similar. :throwingrottenapples: :throwingrottenapples: :throwingrottenapples: :throwingrottenapples: T_T T_T

Edit: Err the later part of your post...

D.T. said:
I hate this. Why did they put in this stupid feature? I don't want my town to look terrible just because I play a lot.

Does planting things actually help the grass grow back? I've planted flowers on all of the areas it's dying.
Sup DT lol you gotta come to my town sometime =D

But still dont these jerks when this fourm is for asking question who cares if its been asked no question is asked only once...

But its Winter the grass is dieing from 2 things cold temp hence it being brown and you walking and stuff.
So to get it back yes plant flowers and trees.
But rememeber its winter so it returns really slo...
So I'd say wait till it returns really fast during the Spring

Snow will soon blanket everyones ground anyway so yea.
Spring it will noticeablely return.
But atm its like irl the grass that is.

Hope that helped!
Not everyone on TBT are jerks just select few dont let it get you crunk yo!

oh and I kno this cause it seems like the only reasonable explanation...

Just like what KombatKing said...

Jas0n said:
D.T. said:
Yeah, I can't find the answer. People SAY planting things helps the grass grow back. I'm looking for people that have actually planted things and seen the grass grow back. I'm looking for proof, not just a statement. That's why I posted on a forum instead of in a search.

So if you could please go be rude to someone that wants to waste time arguing with you and let my question get answered, I'd appreciate it.
http://us.wii.com/iwata_asks/accf/vol1_page2.jsp

Is the maker of the game stating the fact proof enough?
... they expect people to read all of that.

Its just a certin section

Like a pic of some guy smiling is shown b4 they start talking about the grass...
That guy has a strange hair do >_>...

cazzy7 said:
Jas0n said:
D.T. said:

Just press Ctrl + F (Cmd + F on a mac) and search for 'grass' or 'trees'

Jas0n said:
cazzy7 said:
Jas0n said:
D.T. said:

Just press Ctrl + F (Cmd + F on a mac) and search for 'grass' or 'trees'
oh, ok. cool beans. thx

Back