• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading my bush starts and saplings for your blue violets

PrincessDuckling

Bells
Tasty Cake
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Feedback
100% (126) +
I have a ton of bush starts/saplings and need about 60 blue violets.
If you need more than I have, if you don't mind waiting then I'm more than happy to do some time traveling to get it.

Current Stock:
7 sweet olive starts
9 blue hydrangea starts
7 pink hydrangea starts
16 white azalea starts
24 pink azalea starts
44 holly starts
28 cedar saplings
24 saplings

hey there! i have at least 60 blue violets up for trade. if it's not too much of a hassle, would 40 cedars and 20 sweet olives be ok?
i don't mind waiting but if that's too much overstock, i'm cool with getting you more blue violets, or choosing something else. let me know what you think :)

hey there! i have at least 60 blue violets up for trade. if it's not too much of a hassle, would 40 cedars and 20 sweet olives be ok?
i don't mind waiting but if that's too much overstock, i'm cool with getting you more blue violets, or choosing something else. let me know what you think :)

That sounds great! I'll message you when I have it all :)

Back