• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

My balloon! NOOO!

cornymikey

Bells
I was in knighlordco's town and he had a couple of King Tut Masks around. and they make u trip and fall. so i was carrying my orange bunny balloon and when i fell, the balloon flew away! AHHHHH! and someone came so it saved. ='(

cornymikey said:
I was in knighlordco's town and he had a couple of King Tut Masks around. and they make u trip and fall. so i was carrying my orange bunny balloon and when i fell, the balloon flew away! AHHHHH! and someone came so it saved. ='(
Whoa that can really happen? :O

Oh TO NOOOS.

pootman1234 said:
cornymikey said:
Whoa that can really happen? :O

Oh TO NOOOS.
yeah i tried again w/ my other balloon. same thing happened then i reset

Eeee... Better run away.. at this moment now .. *runs*. Oh im so sorry. your balloon fell. I will kill my tut masks now. shouldn't not of left it.=(

Knightlordco said:
Eeee... Better run away.. at this moment now .. *runs*. Oh im so sorry. your balloon fell. I will kill my tut masks now. shouldn't not of left it.=(
its ok. it wasnt realky your fault

I'll try to get you one =D. if i find phineas anyways. Is that balloon the one you got(from chris)

Oh.... =( Im sorry. bunny balloon or normal? and remember ill try to get you one(flashback:every month or week i will give stuff to my friends =D)

Knightlordco said:
Oh.... =( Im sorry. bunny balloon or normal? and remember ill try to get you one(flashback:every month or week i will give stuff to my friends =D)
awesome! it was a bunny orange balloon, my first balloon...

cornymikey said:
Knightlordco said:
Okay. I'll try to get one =D.

Knightlordco said:
cornymikey said:
Knightlordco said:
Okay. I'll try to get one =D.
thank you very much, elliot. =D
its ok if u cant get one for me.

I knew that could happen because someone posted it...I think it was Anna. Bees can kill you balloons? I have to try that :D .

Also if you fall on the beach with the King Tut mask apparently he sand leaves a mask print behind B) .

Back