My balloon! NOOO!

cornymikey

Bells
Arcade Tokens
I was in knighlordco's town and he had a couple of King Tut Masks around. and they make u trip and fall. so i was carrying my orange bunny balloon and when i fell, the balloon flew away! AHHHHH! and someone came so it saved. ='(

cornymikey said:
I was in knighlordco's town and he had a couple of King Tut Masks around. and they make u trip and fall. so i was carrying my orange bunny balloon and when i fell, the balloon flew away! AHHHHH! and someone came so it saved. ='(
Whoa that can really happen? :O

Oh TO NOOOS.

pootman1234 said:
cornymikey said:
Whoa that can really happen? :O

Oh TO NOOOS.
yeah i tried again w/ my other balloon. same thing happened then i reset

Eeee... Better run away.. at this moment now .. *runs*. Oh im so sorry. your balloon fell. I will kill my tut masks now. shouldn't not of left it.=(

Knightlordco said:
Eeee... Better run away.. at this moment now .. *runs*. Oh im so sorry. your balloon fell. I will kill my tut masks now. shouldn't not of left it.=(
its ok. it wasnt realky your fault

I'll try to get you one =D. if i find phineas anyways. Is that balloon the one you got(from chris)

Oh.... =( Im sorry. bunny balloon or normal? and remember ill try to get you one(flashback:every month or week i will give stuff to my friends =D)

Knightlordco said:
Oh.... =( Im sorry. bunny balloon or normal? and remember ill try to get you one(flashback:every month or week i will give stuff to my friends =D)
awesome! it was a bunny orange balloon, my first balloon...

cornymikey said:
Knightlordco said:
Okay. I'll try to get one =D.

Knightlordco said:
cornymikey said:
Knightlordco said:
Okay. I'll try to get one =D.
thank you very much, elliot. =D
its ok if u cant get one for me.

I knew that could happen because someone posted it...I think it was Anna. Bees can kill you balloons? I have to try that :D .

Also if you fall on the beach with the King Tut mask apparently he sand leaves a mask print behind B) .

Back