• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

My Animal Crossing Remixes

I love animal crossing's music and you have made them into something completely new and amazing. I love them all. Keep it up!

btw, subscribed to your youtube channel.

Here is the Video of the Remix i was talking about so long ago! totally forgot to post it!

Thank you! I've improved a lot since i made this song, so hopefully i can make a remix soon!

New and Old, I just posted the video today but made the song earlier this year.

This song was requested.

Listen, don't spread it around, but...I'm taking request, if you've got an itch for an old favorite.
kk_by_chinabun-d3jzoln.gif

Ahaha Not sure if i will be able to come up with anything suitable for any request i may get. So don't expect it to be finished XD

Nice job! I love the New Year Party one. I always thought the New Year's themes were the best.

I also particularly liked the 1 AM one. Early morning AC music is really good.

Thank you! and i agree, the early morning music is always my favorite in every game.

Back