• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop [ mv art shop ] ★★★ tbt 1/1 - rlc 1/1 - PU: seroja ★★★

Oh my, is there also a waitlist for tbt? I'd love to get a piece! :0
(Your chibis are so cute!!)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also just followed you on IG :3

Awh thank you, and I do have a tumblr, its outdated but I'd love to be mentioned~

And currently no tbt waitlist bc of irl commitments and I know how rare rlc will be, so only a rlc waitlist available ;-;

Last edited:
Awh thank you, and I do have a tumblr, its outdated but I'd love to be mentioned~

And currently no tbt waitlist bc of irl commitments and I know how rare rlc will be, so only a rlc waitlist available ;-;

I don't really use tumblr, but I use IG a lot and love looking at others' art as well xP

And I understand. I'll just keep an eye out :3

Re-added the previous style and adjusted prices for future orders. Ofc current orders are the old price.

Also @seroja! Your inbox is full atm so I am unable to send you the transparent version/payment info. Let me know when its open ;)

x.x I was so tempted to place two orders for rlc for $6 ea. So much regret ;-; This is what I get for waiting for a tbt slot x)

Last edited:
:( sorry about price raises, realized each piece was taking more than an hour so had to adjust to at least minimum wage

Re-added the previous style and adjusted prices for future orders. Ofc current orders are the old price.

Also @seroja! Your inbox is full atm so I am unable to send you the transparent version/payment info. Let me know when its open ;)

owo sorry I just saw this but omggggggggg!! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I'm so glad I didn't withdraw and thank you so so much for accommodating to my request. You are an angel! Hnggg I love your work so much, money well-spent! Thank you bb <3

:( sorry about price raises, realized each piece was taking more than an hour so had to adjust to at least minimum wage

Oh no wonder, I can see why then. ^^ I might order sometime later once I have more spare money. Good luck with your shop~

Back