Music :O

Copper

Bells
Lately I've been getting into so many different bands Relient K, Mercy Me, Chris Tomlin I just love all these bands have you guys heard of any of these bands? If you havn't you have truely not lived

:p

Yeah, I've heard of them. Though, I personally dislike 'em...not my type of music.

My friend just went to a Relient K concert 2 nights ago, though. = o

[quote="Shadow_] Never heard of them. What type of music do they play? [/quote]
Relient K? I'm not sure...like I said, I'm not a big fan of them, but my brother is.

He says it's punk rock...then again he doesn't know much about different styles of music.

Relient K is kind of like a Rock band sometimes it is thought of as a Christian rock band ahh also it is Pop Punk and House which I have no idea what that genre is!

Copper said:
Lately I've been getting into so many different bands Relient K, Mercy Me, Chris Tomlin I just love all these bands have you guys heard of any of these bands? If you havn't you have truely not lived

I prefer Hawk Nelson and tobyMac over those bands, but they are ok. They're a lot better than most bands out there.

You listen to Chris Tomlin too? I love that band sort of at least I listened to some of his music a couple of days ago and liked it. Did you know that Chris Tomlin is a Christian band? Well it should be obvious with all the different words he uses in his songs

Koehler said:
Copper said:

I prefer Hawk Nelson and tobyMac over those bands, but they are ok. They're a lot better than most bands out there.
You should check out Skillet =o

Although I really only like one of their songs, all of the others are just ok. But that one is one of my favorites.

STORMCOMMANDER said:
Koehler said:
Copper said:

You should check out Skillet =o

Although I really only like one of their songs, all of the others are just ok. But that one is one of my favorites.
I've heard a little bit of Skillet. I have X, a CD with a bunch of bands on it.

Copper said:
What is Skillet never heard of that band
They are a rock band... different type of style than the ones you mentioned though. But tobyMac reminded me of them

Back