• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Music :O

Copper

Bells
Lately I've been getting into so many different bands Relient K, Mercy Me, Chris Tomlin I just love all these bands have you guys heard of any of these bands? If you havn't you have truely not lived

:p

Yeah, I've heard of them. Though, I personally dislike 'em...not my type of music.

My friend just went to a Relient K concert 2 nights ago, though. = o

[quote="Shadow_] Never heard of them. What type of music do they play? [/quote]
Relient K? I'm not sure...like I said, I'm not a big fan of them, but my brother is.

He says it's punk rock...then again he doesn't know much about different styles of music.

Relient K is kind of like a Rock band sometimes it is thought of as a Christian rock band ahh also it is Pop Punk and House which I have no idea what that genre is!

Copper said:
Lately I've been getting into so many different bands Relient K, Mercy Me, Chris Tomlin I just love all these bands have you guys heard of any of these bands? If you havn't you have truely not lived

I prefer Hawk Nelson and tobyMac over those bands, but they are ok. They're a lot better than most bands out there.

You listen to Chris Tomlin too? I love that band sort of at least I listened to some of his music a couple of days ago and liked it. Did you know that Chris Tomlin is a Christian band? Well it should be obvious with all the different words he uses in his songs

Koehler said:
Copper said:

I prefer Hawk Nelson and tobyMac over those bands, but they are ok. They're a lot better than most bands out there.
You should check out Skillet =o

Although I really only like one of their songs, all of the others are just ok. But that one is one of my favorites.

STORMCOMMANDER said:
Koehler said:
Copper said:

You should check out Skillet =o

Although I really only like one of their songs, all of the others are just ok. But that one is one of my favorites.
I've heard a little bit of Skillet. I have X, a CD with a bunch of bands on it.

Copper said:
What is Skillet never heard of that band
They are a rock band... different type of style than the ones you mentioned though. But tobyMac reminded me of them

Back