• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Murder Mystery themed villagers

Who should I choose out of these villagers?

• Olivia

Votes: 18 75.0%
  • Vesta

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stitches

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Perri

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Aacride

Bells
Switch
0673-2669-9004
Tasty Cake
I have recently restarted my island and I have decided that the theme will be murder mystery. I'm super excited, and I've already picked out most of the villagers. So far I have:
  • Biskit
  • Coco
  • Gloria
  • Kiki
  • Kyle
  • Leopold
  • Lucky
  • Mario
  • Mashal
I need help deciding on who should be my final villager, So I need your help!

Olivia 100%. I could see her being the one character that is involved with both good and bad guys, and could use her appearance as an advantage for the bad guys. Reminds me of those noir films where one of the lead actresses essentially is the “real killer”, but is not revealed until almost the very end.

Is your 4th choice supposed to be Petri? I wasn't sure.

I'm tied between Olivia and Petri, but leaning more towards the mouse because Gloria sorta gives me the same energy as Olivia.

ooh, a murder mystery-themed island sounds so cool! i wish you the best of luck with it 💙

i’m not sure if your 4th option is supposed to be petri or purrl, but my vote is for either olivia or petri! olivia seems like she’d be the posh character that a lot of murder mysteries seem to have, her beauty and sophistication causing doubt that she could be a suspect, but turns out there’s more to her than meets the eye haha

but petri would make a great eccentric character, one who maybe a lot of people suspect just because of how “weird“ she is, but she actually turns out to be innocent.

either of them would be great choices!

As others have said, Olivia seems like the perfect character for a murder mystery— as she’s elegant and mysterious. She could be a femme fatale or an innocent girl who was in the wrong place at the wrong time— or somewhere in between.

It’s hard but because love Vesta and Petri, too.

Id say Olivia or Purrel, they give those vibes
A lot of people have said Olivia! And #4 was supposed to be peitro, but it autocorrected. 😅 I’ll definitely consider purrel too though!
Post automatically merged:

Olivia 100%. I could see her being the one character that is involved with both good and bad guys, and could use her appearance as an advantage for the bad guys. Reminds me of those noir films where one of the lead actresses essentially is the “real killer”, but is not revealed until almost the very end.
Yessss! I love that concept. Those movies always give me high end thrills! Lots of people have said that she would be a great village to have. I think I’ll go with her, I’m not 100% sure yet. :)

Is your 4th choice supposed to be Petri? I wasn't sure.

I'm tied between Olivia and Petri, but leaning more towards the mouse because Gloria sorta gives me the same energy as Olivia.
My 4th choice was supposed to be peitro, but it autocorrected. I think he would have been a funny candidate. Petri is definitely a good one though!! So many people have said Olivia, and I kinda picked her because Gloria is so much like her. I thought that if she was picked, then they would be like a mysterious duo. Haha. I’ll consider petri too though!

ooh, a murder mystery-themed island sounds so cool! i wish you the best of luck with it 💙

i’m not sure if your 4th option is supposed to be petri or purrl, but my vote is for either olivia or petri! olivia seems like she’d be the posh character that a lot of murder mysteries seem to have, her beauty and sophistication causing doubt that she could be a suspect, but turns out there’s more to her than meets the eye haha

but petri would make a great eccentric character, one who maybe a lot of people suspect just because of how “weird“ she is, but she actually turns out to be innocent.

either of them would be great choices!
I love your outlook on petri! My 4th opinion was supposed to be peitro, but it autocorrected, which kinda sucks. Thinking about it though, it allowed people to put petri on the table too!! Olivia is most likely going to be the villager I pick, she’s just so darn mysterious. :)

As others have said, Olivia seems like the perfect character for a murder mystery— as she’s elegant and mysterious. She could be a femme fatale or an innocent girl who was in the wrong place at the wrong time— or somewhere in between.

It’s hard but because love Vesta and Petri, too.
Vesta and Petri are so cute, but you’re right, Olivia would be amazing for this roll! I think I’ll end up using her. She’s just so mysterious and she would be very good at playing innocent!

Last edited:
Olivia for sure. Her whole vibe gives off mystery. Gloria is a great close second choice for me too. Also, OP I know you didn't mention him, but I just wanna put in an unnamed vote for Beardo. A detective hat, coat and a monocle will make him the perfect investigator, he was built for this!

Olivia for sure. Her whole vibe gives off mystery. Gloria is a great close second choice for me too. Also, OP I know you didn't mention him, but I just wanna put in an unnamed vote for Beardo. A detective hat, coat and a monocle will make him the perfect investigator, he was built for this!
I'll consider Beardo, But I think imma go for Olivia!!

Back