Cycling Munchi's Quick Cycling Event [MO:Cherry]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MightyMunchlax

Bells
Cake
Feedback
100% (76) +
Welcome! Today I am doing a big cycle to get a bunch of villagers out. My hopes are to get a town full of random villagers no one really wants so I can reset. Here's how it's going to work:
I'm going to do a quick cycle method to get villagers into boxes. Once they are in boxes I will post them on this thread. I will announce what I am doing with the villager at that time. If they are first come, first serve whoever posts first will get them. If I'm raffling them I will leave the raffle open for 30-60 minutes depending. If you win a villager I will PM you immediately. You will then have 15-20 minutes to come claim your villager. That means if you enter the raffle you are telling me you have room and are immediately available to come pick them up after the raffle. If for some reason the winner cannot meet these terms I will draw a new winner until I find someone who meets my standards. This cycling will continue tomorrow. I will take a break at some point for dinner and then again later to sleep, but tomorrow probably around 1 I will continue. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

The current available villagers are:
Broffina
Frita
Violet
Cherry
Agnes
Simon
Queenie
Lucha
Chow
Colton

If I have a villager no one wants and they go into boxes I will simply void them after 10 minutes if they are unclaimed.

Cycling Town info:
Town: TheUnder
Mayor: Munchi
FC: 5284-2456-3983
*I am using the same 3DS for my cycling and main town so the FC is the same

These items may be tipped in the place of bells if you wish

http://moridb.com/catalogs/LsIhwApxiA

Island items:

Stripped Wetsuit
Red wetsuit
Blue wetsuit
Orange wetsuit

Jacob's ladders

Fertilizer

Coach
Ricky
Lucky
Pietro
Sydney
Zell
Felicity
Punchy
Tangy
Pashmina
Cole
Beau
Mitzi
Blaire
Fang
Whitney
Molly
Pecan
Ruby
Fauna
Del
Julian
Chief
Stitches
Lolly
Bam
Rory
Cookie
Drift
Walker
Kid Cat
Flurry
Barold
Knox
Roald

Last edited:
Aw, good luck with the thread! <3

This doesn't affect anyone in the thread, but Felicity is moving out (going to my niece) and Tangy is in my tent (going to recruit her for a friend). But hopefully things will start moving along soon.

My cousin no longer wants cole since we set up to get her Beau so I will change him when I get to a computer.

I'm doing a tent reset is there anyone in particular you guys want me to pick up? I can post whoever I get each time.

Lurking for Yuka :3 I know she isn't very popular but she's my favorite snooty! If you or anyone comes across her I would love to adopt her! :)

Sorry I haven't updated the first post in a few days. But Coach has moved out and I've picked up Zell out of the campsite.

Now Raffling Pietro. If you would like to enter simply post below and I will add your name to the list.

Current entrees:
Bulbadragon

Last edited:
I'll be lurking for these villagers: Apollo, Frita, and/or Whitney. The latter one is my top priority for now though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back