• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling Munchi's Quick Cycling Event [MO:Cherry]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post again when she decides to leave that way I don't forget about you. Also, I'm tent resetting again today because I had two slots open and picked up Lucky yesterday. I have Timbra in my tent right now. Pass or keep?
Timbra.jpg

Last edited:
Punchy has been recruited and I will TT him in today and try and get a moveout ping for you guys. Hopefully by this evening I will have someone moving out. Over the next couple days I will try and get more moveouts and more tents. I'll keep you guys updated as I do so. Hopefully we can get Julian or Whitney to move out sometime this week. :3

Hey, guys, Zell was going to move, but he rejected when I said yes. I could have reset I guess, but I'll just keep trekking and try and get another one soon.

@Milotic: I have Beardo on my main, he's fabulous :D I'll keep an eye out

Cole is moving out soon, I'm working on TTing him into boxes. If anyone wants him, he is first come first serve. I will leave him up until later tonight and if he isn't claimed he will be autovoided.

Cole is in boxes. Free to whomever. I'll leave him until the end of the day. If no one claims him I will let him move out into the void naturally.

Someone has asked for Cole. As soon as they are ready I'll do that trade and tomorrow I will do another tent reset and see who we can get.

After several no-shows in tent resetting, and one actual tent (which contained Stinky), I finally got Beau. I'll recruit him and add him to the list then continue cycling. :)

Punchy has requested to move out. I'll TT him tomorrow into boxes. For now I will open a raffle for him since he is considered to be popular. To enter just post below and I will add your name to the list. I will end the raffle at 4 tomorrow CST.

Current entries:
1. Arcticfox5
2. DasLeiden
3. Maruchan
4. Cheddarcat
5. Sunkyung
6. Elijadore

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back