Mafia Among Us Mafia Game Thread (Town Win!)

This sounds like a desperation post coming from a mafia member to be honest.

I'm still going to vote unravel for the time being as I personally think they don't make sense at times.

We still have 3 more chances if unravel isn't red, 4 if any of those are a hit.

i will admit ate gets me 🤷‍♀️

What is ate?

thats one i do know, appeal to emotion !!!

anyways i rly don't mean to lol, if i need to maj myself tho let me know

im seriously not trying to make anyone feel bad, i have a pretty busy week this week anyways !!!

pls a vote closer to my hopeful death.I was not ready to be alive this long when I outted.
Post automatically merged:

I didn't get the ate thing either Betsy you aren't alone.

Also if unravel is dying anyway tell me the tinfoil. :v

pls a vote closer to my hopeful death.I was not ready to be alive this long when I outted.

I didn't get the ate thing either Betsy you aren't alone.

Also if unravel is dying anyway tell me the tinfoil. :v
Yes! I wrote it in notes, shortened -
Looked at votes d2. And noticed:

Unravel def maf:
Voted tn4u (seems a definite wolf bwagon now) early - the evening before!
1234pm After your dolby w started picking up, voted you.
107pm wagon was picking up, switched to tn4u, then back to you
126pm obv dolby at this point, switched to tn4u. Then out for the day - time zone difference or avoiding voting dolby?

Follows same reads as radical/dolby that i have seen. Have not looked too in depth

Here's the idiot foil.
There was no cc to dolby.
Time zone.
Maybe sleeping. 😂

I know now that is stupid. I've figured out some things since then (finally) so it's unravel =100% maf imo. But i couldn't say anything at the time. Obviously.

You can laugh now. I think i just try to think of all the possibilities. No filter. I need a brain filter.

Yes! I wrote it in notes, shortened -
Looked at votes d2. And noticed:

Unravel def maf:
Voted tn4u (seems a definite wolf bwagon now) early - the evening before!
1234pm After your dolby w started picking up, voted you.
107pm wagon was picking up, switched to tn4u, then back to you
126pm obv dolby at this point, switched to tn4u. Then out for the day - time zone difference or avoiding voting dolby?

Follows same reads as radical/dolby that i have seen. Have not looked too in depth

Here's the idiot foil.
There was no cc to dolby.
Time zone.
Maybe sleeping. 😂

I know now that is stupid. I've figured out some things since then (finally) so it's unravel =100% maf imo. But i couldn't say anything at the time. Obviously.

You can laugh now. I think i just try to think of all the possibilities. No filter. I need a brain filter.

So it was you thought she was a pr jksbkjsbfkbskfbksd. Lmao. That's what I figured but didn't see where she softed as one (closest was where she said that mafia didn't kill anyone night 1 which...a doc wouldn't know that), didn't thing you would think because it wasn't CCd jsbfkjsbfks.

So it was you thought she was a pr jksbkjsbfkbskfbksd. Lmao. That's what I figured but didn't see where she softed as one (closest was where she said that mafia didn't kill anyone night 1 which...a doc wouldn't know that), didn't thing you would think because it wasn't CCd jsbfkjsbfks.

Its why i never said in thread. If town, remote possibility. Other candidates better choice to vote. If wolf, would be obv eventually.

Its why i never said in thread. If town, remote possibility. Other candidates better choice to vote. If wolf, would be obv eventually.
Fair, fair. And it was decent logic. TBH, really was hoping maf would just try calling doctor again today because it's just funny they really tried to do it twice in a row.:sneaky:

Fair, fair. And it was decent logic. TBH, really was hoping maf would just try calling doctor again today because it's just funny they really tried to do it twice in a row.:sneaky:
Ha! Doctor Wolfenschteen.

1 more! We just need 1 more!

Night Four
unravel-was-not-An-Impostor.gif

@unravel (Lime) has been ejected. They were Not An Imposter (vanilla townie).

You have 24 hours to submit any actions.

Note:
- As the day has been ended early, post/vote activity rules will be lightened.

Please do not post.

Back