Auction Muffy!

mayorkat

cute villager queen !
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Feedback
100% (33) +
Hello! I think someone just voided Muffy, the fluffy goth sheep, into my town! Although I really love her, I don't think I can keep her. Ack. I thought she was at least a lil bit popular, so an auction seemed fair to start me off with my new town.

Staring bid: 500k
Min. Increase: 500k
Buyout: 5 million
Ends 3/4 at 5:00... if time is not good for me I will change!

If the prices are unfair, please do tell me!

Last edited:

A-ah hello there! Is there an issue with this thread? ; v ; If there is, feel free to tell me. I am looking to improve!
But, if you are confused by me resetting, then, yes I still am! She just moved in before and since I'm cycling anyways, I know I could get her out.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey I'll do the buyout plz ; v;

Great! I am going to TT her out and send you a PM when she is ready! Will be trying that today hee//

Great! I am going to TT her out and send you a PM when she is ready! Will be trying that today hee//

That's okay, take your time <3
I just really want Muffy, I've been trying to find my own for a while but didn't have any luck until now xD
She's my last dreamie x)

Last edited:
Ohmygosh so happy to provide your last dreamie! <3 Sorry for not getting her out earlier, lots of homework. I will get her out soon, I promise :T I was sick and missed a day, if that makes sense.
Working on it tonight!

Back