• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Movies that made you cry

Haven't seen too many movies but Chronicle and Big Hero 6 made me cry my eyes out. Chronicle was so tragic and I was so attached to Baymax in Big Hero 6.
Now this isn't a movie, but I daresay that Bates Motel will make me cry when it ends because that show has been a big part of my life ever since I was introduced to the Psycho franchise.

jungle book when the village gal came to the water and mogli???? was like yOooOo and zoomd away

All the movies having animals dying or getting hurt, like yee you know I'm gunna be bawling like a baby

Last edited:
A lot of Korean movies make me bawl like a baby. "The Way Home" (Jibeuro), "200 Pounds Beauty"... holy crap. I get sad when grannies or your parents are mistreated TT_TT Oh and also when animals die.

Last edited:
These didn't but I probably would have if I wasn't with someone else while watching it:

The freaking manta ray parts man they ripped my heart out

The entire movie wtf there were ZERO happy parts but especially the ending

tbh I cried at beauty and the beast

I used to NEVER cry at movies and now I cry at like literally every movie lmao

These didn't but I probably would have if I wasn't with someone else while watching it:

The freaking manta ray parts man they ripped my heart out

The entire movie wtf there were ZERO happy parts but especially the ending

nah i was heckin BAWLING at the end??? like SO LOUD and everyone was staring at me and i was honestly so traumatised i didn't care. it was an amazing film but the whole thing was a giant sad fart start to finish. like i was already crying but when she tilted the cross to an x?? dropped me nachos on the floor

1 Litre of Tears, I gave my first love to you TT-TT
I cry during a lot of movies and dramas. There are deffo others I cried to as well, but I can't remember them <.<

- - - Post Merge - - -

1 Litre of Tears, I gave my first love to you TT-TT
I cry during a lot of movies and dramas. There are deffo others I cried to as well, but I can't remember them <.<

when. marnie. was. there. idk if i already posted this but damn i havent cried at a movie for so long!

Movies/TV shows/books have never ever made me cry but I've gotten close. Pixar's "Up" almost made me cry.

And this one part in the Office (US version) where almost no one from the office showed up to Pam's art show, but then Michael shows up and sees the painting of the Scranton Dunder Mifflin building and he is all impressed and buys it.. idk, just related to it as an artist. Having that one person that admires your art makes it all worth it

Back