• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Trading [moved!!]

Shoutarous

CHERTIZ! BONBON! ♡ あんさんぶるスターズ!♡
Bells
Switch
0197-4406-0615
Tasty Cake
Cherry (Fruit)
Black Hybrid Rose
Father's Day Carnation
Red Rose
Red Rose
ど
Father's Day Carnation
Feedback
100% (61) +
Hello!
PicsArt_12-17-06.38.25.jpg

I'm unsure if I'm allowed to run comissons on here!! But I'll draw anything for you (Villagers, human or animals)
I will accept the following items:
- Pagoda
- Cherry-Blossom Branches
- C.J or Flicks Photo
- Recycled News Papers
- Kadomatsu
- Bamboo Grass

Or any of the following D.I.YS!
- Ancient Alter
- Snack Bread
- Jarred Bamboo Shoots
- Cave
- Wooden Field Sign
- Manga - Library Wall
- Carp on A cutting board

I will also take NMT, but nothing over 30 if it's below the shoulders ^%

Last edited:
So...are you saying you'll come and draw on my board?
No, I will draw anything you want traditionally and send the drawing via message ^^ I can do drawings on the boards but the art style isn't the same

Hello! Most art threads drawn by users belong in the museum, specifically the Museum Shop
I think a moderator may move this thread if they see it. I could be totally wrong, so I don't dare summon them.

I may have a DIY to offer in exchange for your nifty drawings. I'll be back on my switch later to check...

Thank you for telling me!!^^

Back