Most reliable hybrid guide nowadays?

IndiaHawker

Bells
Trying to self-breed all hybrids this time around, and only a few left to get - I’m aware things have possibly changed since the original guides when ACNH.GUIDE was first released, plus some guides aren’t all that clear about which colours have to be bred in a specific way - plus there are different methods and idk which are the most accurate.

So yeah, if anyone could please link me to a reliable, up to date guide on hybreeding to help me get my last few, I’d hugely appreciate it! Thanks :)

I dont really have an actual guide, but I use this person's set up, and it works great for breeding peactically all the colors just need to make sure it does't get out of hand.
17323.png

I used https://gardenscience.ac/ to visualise how my hybrids would turn out ... Knowledge of how hybrids work generally is a big plus, and the site takes some getting used to, but it worked for me...

Thank you all! That blue rose guide is super helpful - gonna try the asteriation genepool method as looks the fastest I think? Still a bit confused about others - the only ones I have left to get now are green mums and purple windflowers (and gold roses but I finally got my perfect rating last night and I have black roses so I’m not too worried about that one). Do the flowers I use to breed these need to be any sort of special hybrid (eg not just regular purple mums for the green mums)? Even if it’s a lower probability of breeding them I’d rather keep it as simple as possible with the flowers that I can! Thanks for the help :)

Thank you all! That blue rose guide is super helpful - gonna try the asteriation genepool method as looks the fastest I think? Still a bit confused about others - the only ones I have left to get now are green mums and purple windflowers (and gold roses but I finally got my perfect rating last night and I have black roses so I’m not too worried about that one). Do the flowers I use to breed these need to be any sort of special hybrid (eg not just regular purple mums for the green mums)? Even if it’s a lower probability of breeding them I’d rather keep it as simple as possible with the flowers that I can! Thanks for the help :)
The purple mums you get from breeding two white mums together won't work for getting green mums. In order to get the "correct" purple mums, you have to breed a seed red with a seed yellow to get another yellow mum, and then breed two of those hybrid yellow mums together to get a purple mum (the hybrid yellow mums have a 1/16 chance of producing a green mum themselves, but two of the special purple mums have a 1/4 chance of producing a green mum so use them if you get them). If you don't know what the parents of your purple mums are, you should start from the beginning since you can breed the wrong purple mums forever and you'll never get a green mum.

Ahh tysm! Some of the guides I’ve read before haven’t made clear if it needs to be a special hybrid, this is extra helpful!

Back