• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Most Recent Badge Thread

KlopiTackle

Politoed
Bells
Switch
4888-6771-5971
New Horizons Token
Bloodshot Potion
Lucky
April Birthstone (Diamond)
New Leaf Token
Chocolate Cake
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Blue Feather
Yellow Feather
Pokéball
I just got the Great Samaritan badge, what about YOU?

Last edited:
Would have been the hosted for 50 people badge I believe. Before that I think it was the gold Shopper badge.

Golden gardening badge:D

Welp, I should have received the villager of honor badge for playing 500+ hours about a month ago, but for some reason I haven't seen that badge guy in a loong time. (What's that guys name?)

The silver gardening one, I think?
I've been doing a terrible job at getting any of the badges.

Welp, I should have received the villager of honor badge for playing 500+ hours about a month ago, but for some reason I haven't seen that badge guy in a loong time. (What's that guys name?)

Phineas. I heard a rumour that he only appears on clear days, like in City Folk. I believe there is a certain time of day he appears as well.

I believe it was the silver shopper badge. Haven't had any new badges for a while though as I haven't had much chance to play this month. :/

I think it might've been the golden refurbishing badge.

The Bronze Turnip Badge! Thank you for the train station for making my first turnip run so successful! c:

I got the KK bronze badge a few days ago. I'm currently trying to get the gold medalist badge.

My most recent badge is the Seafood Encyclopedia badge.
"Player must catch 80% of all deep-sea specimens"

Back