• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Most hated flower?

White lilies are my absolute least favorite, but I don't really like any of the lilies. They've all been banished to my beach so I don't see them very often. :p

Purple roses are spawning like crazy in my second town when I'm trying to breed black lillies.
I really don't like the orange cosmos though...

I've sold/dug up every pansy and tulip from my game. They look too 'cartoony' for the vibe I'm going for in my town. I also hatedon't want anything yellow be it rose or cosmos.

Last edited:
I really don't like orange pansies, and they keep popping up everywhere in my town ;_; I'm not all that fond of yellow roses either...

I get a lot of black roses in my town. I know this is a good thing but I like to have beautiful town ordinance so I hardly ever get around to turning them into gold roses and they kind of just sit there. I don't particularly like the look of them that much either, as they don't suit my town very well.

I also hate it when my villagers plant yellow lilies in this part of my town where I have red and white ones. I find they look really ugly in that particular part of town.

Last edited:
I don't know that I 'hate' any flowers - my favourites are definitely roses though, with tulips in second. I love purple and blue roses and have lots in my town. I've also seen purple tulips in other peoples towns and I like the look of them but haven't yet been able to grow any of my own. I'll get there soon hopefully!!!

ive always hated the cosmos, they look like ****.

tbh tho they look 203523x better than they did in WW, and i actually like them in NL, but the orange one just looks crap

I hate the pansies. There are 0 of them in my town because I run them over, I think they look ugly - and so do their hybrids.

Back