• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Most Depressing Kids' Movie

I've never seen Lion King but a friend of mine, told his six year old daughter, as they went into the cinema to see it, that no matter what happened in the film, no matter how sad she mustn't cry.

Having completely forgotten saying this by the end, as us men are want to do, he saw his daughter looking up at him with a sad face, as they were leaving, she asked "Daddy can I cry now" he replied "of course you can darling" and straightaway she burst into tears bless her heart. I expect he did a bit too, but he didn't let on that bit to me.

Bambi. Yeah, okay, that movie is old, but I remember bawling my eyes out when Bambi's mother was killed. x_x

Belladonna of Sadness, Watership Down

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh and how could I forget Grave of the Fireflies

Homeward Bound (an old movie from the '90s) was very sad to me. I don't even know why I kept watching it. I just loved the fact that some pets decided to go on a trip across the country to reunite with their owners... even if they met with hardships along the way. ;A;

its not a movie, but my childhood terror was Courage the Cowardly Dog..
and to be specific this episode:
FVbVRDm.gif

that thing.. I swear, looks stupid but it scared the hell outta me..

Homeward Bound (an old movie from the '90s) was very sad to me. I don't even know why I kept watching it. I just loved the fact that some pets decided to go on a trip across the country to reunite with their owners... even if they met with hardships along the way. ;A;

That film was so depressing. Even watching it now I feel emotional.

I can't remember the name of it... but it was about this guy who became friends with this girl and they both had really great imaginations ~ they both played in the woods and found a rope swing over a river but then while the guy was out somewhere else the girl went to the woods alone and when she swang on the rope swing it snapped and she dies.
I watched it when I was about 7 or 8 ~ cried my eyes out >.<'

- - - Post Merge - - -

And 'the bridge to Terabithia'.
Oh wait it was this :L can't remember how old I was when I watched it but I'm 14 now...

I knew a lot of people were gonna put Disney movies. I'm one of them.
Fox & the Hound - the only movie to have made my tears water

this ALWAYS makes me cry, I saw it as a kid, its not a movie but its very depressing..

- - - Post Merge - - -

OMGUENEFUHSIOFJSEF IT MADE ME CRYYYY T//O//T

Back